Chapter 16

**(B/n)'s POV**

(Y/n) goes off to meet up with Jack. I get a text from Richie, the text says "Hey (B/n), I need to talk to you." I reply saying "Alright, do you want me to meet you at your house?" Richie replies with "Yeah, sure." I smile and start to go to Richie's house, while on the way there I text him saying "I'm on my way."

**Time skip brought to you by Warmness, I'm Cold**

I get to Richie's house. I knock on the door. Richie answers and says "Come in." I go in and we sit in the living room. Richie says "(B/n)- I, I like you, a lot." I smile and say "I like you too" Richie holds my hands and kisses me on the cheek. Richie asks "(B/n) will you be mine?" I giggle and say "Yes."

Me and Richie kiss. We break the kiss, I then text (Y/n) saying "(Y/N), RICHIE KISSED ME AND NOW I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" (Y/n) replies saying "AWESOME, NOW YOU BOTH CONTINUE TO MAKE OUT! CX" I smile and kiss Richie.

**(Y/n)'s POV**

Me and Jack are hanging out, cuddling on his couch. We are watching (Favorite Movie).

**Time Skip**

The movie ends and I have to get back to (B/n)'s house. I say my goodbye to Jack and kiss him softly on the lips. I head to (B/n)'s house.

I arrive at (B/n)'s house. She's in her room. I walk in and get some clothes. Tomorrow we have school, so I decide to go and get a shower. A few minutes later I get out and go to lay down.

I fall asleep after about 8 minutes. I begin to dream.

I dream about the day I met Jack.

(A/n. Sorry for the super short chapter, but oh well ;-; I have some news, I have loads of ideas for more books. I will not say what they're called or what they're about, but hopefully you'll read them c:)

Word count: 352.