Jealousy (Law x Reader)

Lemon warning

It was a day at the beach for the Heart pirates. I was finally excited to get out of that dark cold submarine and into some hot summer sunshine. I recently got a new bikini too, which I was secretly excited to show off. It was skimpy and black. My top didn't even cover all of my chest.
"OIII (f/n)! ARE YOU SLEEPING IN??! HURRY UP!"
"O-OKAY!"
I leave the sub and stretch as I take a deep breath of ocean air. The sun felt great against my skin and I was ready for a beach day. Everyone was relaxing in the sand or playing in the water, besides law, whom was under an umbrella shirtless fanning himself. He had a mean look on his face and was staring at the forest jungle on the island. Once I walked over the whole crew looked at me. I heard some whistles and noticed blushed faces and bloody noses. When Law heard the commotion he turned and looked, a red, shocked expression on his face. All of the crew, but law, swarmed around me and complimented by suit.
"Come play beach ball with us (f/n)!!"
Bepo tugged at my arm with a beach ball in his grasp. I run around along the shallow water with the heart pirates. Whenever I spiked it or won a point they always grabbed me and swung me around or high fived me. They were all such a friendly crew. I glance over at Law, who looked pissed and frustrated, fanning himself.
"Lawwww-yaaa! Come play with us!"
"No thanks, I don't like those kind of games."
"Killjoy."
They crew giggled at my comment and law grew more frustrated.
"WE WIN!"
"It's all thanks to (f/n)!!!"
My team all came and hugged me. They squeezed tight and nuzzled against me. Some of them had pervy looks on their faces.
"Let's play another game!!!"
"YEAHHH!"
"Guhhrrr"
Law let out a growl of anger and stood up. He walked right over to me, his fists clenched and his sweaty chest shined in the sun. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the beach in an aggressive way.
"Hey! what're you doing!? I was about to play another game!"
He pulled me into the island jungle, out of sight from anyone or anything. He pinned me up against a thick tree and immediately kissed me. I couldn't fight back and honestly I didn't want to.
"You damn tease...how could you show so much skin in front of them? I want you all to my damn self! Why do they get to hold you the way they did and not me?"
"I invited you didn't I?"
"No I'd rather much be alone with you like this. Your body does look quite good in this suit."
He tugged at the string between my breasts and stared deep into my eyes. His face was more serious than ever.
"You're body is mine. You are mine. No one else can have you or see you like this ever again got it?"
He was so demanding and on the spot but it didn't even bother me. He yanked harder and pulled my top right off. Cold air rushed on my nipples as I tried to cover them.
"Hey! You Jerk!!! Someone could see!"
"Only I can remember? No ones gonna bother us."
He started to play with my chest. He leaned down and put my left nipple into his mouth as he played with the other. I let out moans of frustration and pleasure as he teased me. I rubbed my legs together to try and calm the heat in my lower region. He pulled away and smirked at me.
"Is someone turned on?"
"This is such a bad idea. Why here? Why now? Can't it just wait till-"
In that moment he bent down in a squatting position and pulled my bikini bottoms down a little.
"L-LAW!"
"Shh! Stop talking."
"Y-you Jackass..."
He pressed his mouth on my lower region and started licking my slits and folds. The new sensation of his wet warm tongue sent heat waves through my body. It was such an electrical shock type feeling, a feeling of excitement and surprise and a rush of adrenaline. My breaths got heavy and my chest rose higher. Before I finished he pulled away and turned me over.
"Law what are you-?"
Before I could finish I let out a yelp from him swatting my butt very roughly.
"Law!"
"You talk so damn much! How about some moaning?"
I feel his fingers trace over my womanhood. He slowly entered his fingers into me and pumped at a rapid pace, trying to make me moan. He pumped his fingers in all kinds of directions. I bit my lip to hold back any moaning, so I couldn't give him the satisfaction that he was winning.
I heard the jingle of his belt and ruffling of his jeans. In a matter of moments, I felt his tip brush very slightly over my sex and bikini bottoms.
"Hopefully you'll be able to walk when I'm done."
My face was burning and I was extremely nervous. He pulled my bikini bottoms to the side and brushed our bare sexes together. I felt his tip brush over me a couple more times before slowly entering my tight wet core. He slid it in ever so slowly causing my mouth to force open and gasp at his length. He started to pump at a steady pace. My body was filled with adrenaline.
What if we get caught?
It was a scary and exciting feeling. His fingertips traced over my body as his long slender fingers curled around my hips, squeezing and pushing our sexes closer together. It felt as though he knew exactly what he was doing, because he was thrusting so good and hitting all the right spots my legs started to quiver. He pumped even faster when he noticed so.
"Wow, never thought you'd love it this much. Look at how you're shaking. You. Are. Loving this."
His tone if voice made it clear he was satisfied and proud of himself. I knew I would eventually regret giving in and stroking his ego but at this moment I did not care. My body yearned for him. I was coming close to end. Knowing that he was a doctor he could tell by the way my body reacted and reached around and rubbed my clit as I came all over him. If this didn't blow our cover then our whole crew was deaf, because I moaned so loud that it echoed throughout the forest. After cumming inside me he pulled out, making me fall to my knees gasping for as much air as I could take in.
"Glad we could come to an agreement."
He zipped up his pants and bent down to rub my back.
"They're....gonna..know."
I never wanted a drink so bad in my life.
"That's a good thing. They'll know you belong to me then."
He reached for my hand and pulled me up into his arms, carrying me back to the beach. I grab his hat and cover my face, not at all ready to see or hear what anyone had to say.