(Law x Reader) Dance for me

A/n: warning lemon!!! Very sexual and very detailed. if you don't want to read that then don't read further. I don't own one piece or the picture I only own this fan fiction. Sorry if they seem OOC I tried ya know.~ thank you for reading.

Your body was cold and it went against the air. You spun and rubbed your hands up along your sides. How did this all even start?

*flashback*
(You worked for the marines. You snuck onto pirate ships and lured men to you. You would pretend to join and try to get secrets out of them. Then you would escape and tell marine headquarters what you found out. This one job you went on particularly was a hard one, but that also meant higher pay. It was a submarine, a ship that was new to you and more difficult to enter but you also liked a challenge~ you scuba dived down and snuck on board. You couldn't necessarily ask to join considering they were under water. So you were going to sneak into captains quarters and steal whatever useful things you could find.) I got into the ventilation system and opened the vent that lead to captains quarters. I hopped down and landed on my feet. My heart was racing and I was exhilarated from the danger. The room was dark other than the ocean light shining through the windows. The room had multiple medical books and a desk study. I rumbled through the drawers. I was caught off guard searching and reading off everything from books to maps when I felt someone breathe on my ear,
  "Need help looking for something."
He covered my mouth before I screamed in fear. I sat up and leaned against his desk.
  "You'll wake my crew mates."
He was slightly smirking. Never knew the captain of the heart pirates was a pervert.
"Mr. Law.."
He smirked wider.
  "Wanna tell me what a little sea rat is doing on my sub?"
His fingers traced my jawline. They were slender and cold but his touch made my skin feel hot.
"I uhh came to join?"
Pft. He didn't buy that for a minute. His face changed to a serious cold look he grabbed my wrists and held them up. For a slender guy he was strong as hell. He searched my pockets and found my mission note from the marines. Great.
  He took it from me and read it...then smiled.
"Soo sea rats from the marines. Doing their dirty work huh? Well fit for a sea rat~"
"I do what I can for money. It was a big amount of beli and I need it in order to survive. If it means sneaking on pirate ships and stealing pieces of paper then so be it."
  He only stared. Then leaned closer to my face.
  "So why shouldn't I kill you now? You did just intrude and try to steal from me."
  "You could let me off with a warning~"
"Hmm sea rats got a sense of humor."
"Sea rat has a name you know...it's (f/n), (f/n) (l/n)."
He smiled at my comment. I just told a pirate captain my name. Well that was wise of me.
He leaned in and in a very low seductive voice he whispered,
"If you don't want to die then you have to do exactly as I say."
I gulped and nodded. My face going red and growing hot as he flashed an evil alluring smirk.
*flash back ends*

  Oh yeah...that's how..

   I ghosted my fingers across my body up to my chest. (I also forgot to mention he made me change into a very sexual provocative outfit. I'm not even wearing a top it's basically a bra. I wore nylons that reached to my mid-thighs and leather shorts so short they shouldn't even be considered shorts.)
  "Closer."
He sat there on his couch, laid back as if he was watching Tv. (Same position as picture above.) He smirked with the expression of a cocky pervert. I came closer and held my arms over my head making my body accentuate and my chest pop out more. I turned so my back was facing him. I swayed my hips in a circle and sat on his lap brushing against his crotch. I held my hand against the back of his head as I turned to look at him, lips ghosting over his cheek. I could see him grin devilishly in the corner of my eye. He put his hands on my thighs and brushed them up skipping my waist and lower region, going straight to my sides and tracing his finger tips up slowly. He embraced me and kissed my ear lobe.
  "Mmm you're such a babe~"
You blushed at his comment. You were afraid of what was gonna happen next but then again you kinda wanted it to happen. There was something about him that was so charming and alluring you didn't mind what he did to you. He suddenly blindfolded you. Your heart started to pump fast. He took you by the hand and pulled you off the couch and he handcuffed your hands above your head. You were still standing with your legs apart. He cracked his knuckles and sighed deeply.
"When was your last check up (f/n)-ya?"
I didn't know how to answer.
"I think you need one. Right now."
He started rubbing my thighs causing my temperature to heat up. He kissed up my spine causing me to shiver violently. He kissed the back of my neck slowly raising his hands up to my chest. I started breathing a little heavier. He grabbed my breasts and started kneading and fondling them. It felt so good and calming. I could feel my body growing hotter. Growing more wet. He walked over to face me. He kissed my neck up and down playing hot and cold until he found my sweet spot.  He grabbed my neck to bury his face in deeper and started sucking vigorously. It left a big red mark, sure to bruise later. His tongue danced along my neck down to my collar bone. He started massaging my breasts again. He went over and inched his fingers and unclasped my bra with one hand. It fell to the floor in an instant, causing my warm breasts to meet with the cold air.