(Law x Reader) Dance for me 2

LEMON!!!

3rd pov

It's been a few months being apart of the Heart pirates and it feels a lot better than being a marine. You lived with a lot less rules and got more treasure and food. All you had to do was stay loyal to your captain/lover. You two weren't a couple but you guys had intimate playtimes very often. You would erotically dance for him and it always lead to more things. You were a good cook and a good sneak thief when it came to stealing food and treasure.
  The more you thought about it the more you couldn't believe how much your captain was a pervert. He was into a lot of sexual and kinky things that made you blush in embarrassment just thinking about it. You went down to the bathroom of the Sub (there was only one considering you were the only girl you just waited till everyone was done.) You open the door to be greeted by hot steam from the big bath. You go to hang up your towel and grab the soap. You walk past the shower that was still running. Irritated from the men on this ship who can't even turn off a damn shower, you reach in and go to turn it off. In an instant your wrist was grabbed and you were pulled in by your captain who was wet and naked...as were you..
"What're you doing?"
"L-law! I didn't know-I didn't see y-"
He leaned in and forced our lips to greet. His lips were soft and really warm. They tasted sweet and his tongue slid between my lips to wrap around mine. He pulled away with a string of saliva still connected to both our tongues. He smirked and his eyes were filled with desire, want, and Lust. He licked his lips and hummed slightly, as a way to show he liked the taste. He slowly leans to my ear, his voice was low and made me shiver.
"You should address your captain with a more respectable name."
His voice was like music to my ears. So seductive and intimidating. He showed as clear as day that he wanted what I was recruited for. To love him. I slowly wrapped my wrists around his warm soft neck. I deepened our kiss and our heads turned slightly.

Law's pov

Her lips were soft and tasted like candy. Whenever she's around I can never control myself. She's like some witch or temptress. All I do is desire her. My mind is consumed by her in my thoughts. Her curves, her scent, her beautiful face. My mind was exciting my body as I uncontrollably pick her up by her soft thighs and push her against the wall. She purred at my action and pulled in for more. The way she moaned was music to my ears. Her hair laid wet sticking to her face and her eyelids gently glide over her eyes. I feel myself start to get harder. Her region felt so wet and soft against me. I take my hand back from her leg and relocate it to her womanhood. I slide my fingers up and down her. She shivered and gasped. Her expression read fear and nervousness but her mouth and body read that she wanted me. She desired my touch and taste.
"Hmm hmm someones already excited."
I stare down and see her juices slide out. Her cheeks blush and her lip quivered. I push my fingers in and pump them slowly but roughly. She wanted to say something but we both knew if she tried to talk she'd only moan. I pull away and set her back down. She heaved out a few heavy short breaths.
"You jerk! I came here to wash myself not get messy with you!"
She stuck her tongue out like a kid and stepped over to the bath. I pull back the clear shower curtain and licked the juice she left on my fingers. It tasted so sweet I wanted to grab her instantly and get more. I turn off the shower and follow her. Her fists clench and she covers her chest.
"I got out to go bathe alone ya know."
"Why do you cover yourself? You know I've seen everything."
I shot her a smirk and her expression changed instantly. I walk past her and sit into the hot bath. I let out a loud sigh as the heat and steam cover my wet body.

1st pov

He was purposely trying to piss me off! I swear sometimes my captain can be an ass...
"Ya know (f/n), I think I want another personal dance now."
I couldn't see the front of him but I knew he had a smirk upon his smug face.
"N-now? B-but I'm-you're-"
"Yeah and I want one right now. What better time than now?"
"You sound like a spoiled brat! P-pervert!"
I walk over and step into the bath. I stand in front of him and start my usual erotic dance. I pour water onto my already wet body as it shined from the ceiling lights. He licked his lips and sunk in his seat slightly. His eyes pried into every inch of my body, studying it perfectively. Is this all he wants from me? My body? I hesitatingly go and sit on his lap, facing him, I rested my hands on each shoulder of his and looked at him.
"I just love playing with my toy~"
He rubs his member against my clit. I yelp slightly and glare right into his eyes.
"Is that all I am to you!?"
His face went from perverted expression to serious. He wraps his hands behind my back and pulls me closer.
"No. You're so much more than that. You have no idea."
"You make it seem as though you use me, Captain."
He looks into my eyes, prying into my soul. His lips curl into a genuine smile.
"How about this time, instead of making love to my crew member, I'll make love to my wife."
My eyes widen as he slides his member into me. I let out a throaty moan that bounced off the walls and surface of the water. The water slowed the friction but enhanced the pain. He gripped my hips into place and bucked his into me. Water shot across the bath and swayed back and forth like the ocean. Every thrust I moaned louder, screaming his name here and there. How could he say something like that in the middle of something like this? Me? Trafalgar Law's wife? Is this really going to be okay? He slides his finger across my clit while he's still thrusting and It causes me to let out a yelp.
"You like that don't you?"
"S-stop it! J-jerk!"
His smirk wipes to a serious look and he readjusts. He lets go of my hips and stares at my chest, not even glancing at my eyes.
"Bounce."
"H-huh?"
"Bounce."
He repeated in the same tone.
"W-wait you propose to me and then expect me to keep going like nothing big just happened?"
He lets out a sigh and stands up.
"Guess I'll just do it myself then."
He leans me over the bathtub with my stomach laying on the side of it. My chest was against the outer side of the bath, which was very much cold. He bent down and put his hands on my thighs, observing me.
"D-don't stare!"
He completely ignored my demand. He rested his tongue upon my womanhood causing my moan to echo through the bathroom. He moaned against me causing his tongue to vibrate. My moans were high pitched and his name kept escaping my lips. He chuckled as he stood back up. He swatted my butt causing me to yelp in pleasure.
"It's so great hearing you moan my name. It gets better every time."
He slid his member back in, thrusting instantly fast. My moans got faster as my breath got heavier. I felt him throb inside, he was close. He aggressively flipped me over and pushed my legs back, tightly gripping my thighs.
"L-law I'm gonna cum!"
He thrusted even harder finally letting go inside of me. He holds my waist tightly as we fall back into the bath.
"You are the best partner. So easy to mess with too~"
"I-idiot! Why don't you cut me some slack?"
"Because I love you."

A/n: I feel like these are getting bad. Opinions are encouraged please <3