Nervous and Scared (Zoro x Sanji)

It was a Spring morning. Warm sun rays shined with a chilly wind. Everyone was asleep on this relaxing morning. Everyone but a drunken blonde haired cook.
He walked into the kitchen and caught a glance of the sleepy swordsman leaning against the wall as he sat there stiff. He tried paying no mind to him but something about his sleeping face kept catching his eye. He slowly stepped closer and knelt down to observe his face.
He looked at his outlines, his Jaw, his muscles, the way his chest rises and falls in his sleep. He caught his eyes looking down lower, down to his pants. It was as if it was calling to him, begging to be touched.
Sanji looked up and around to make sure no one was near, and once the coast was clear he reached over to his shirt. He pulled off one button, then another and another. Once the shirt fell to the swordsman's sides, he stared at his tan muscles, full of scars and stitches. Sanji wanted to touch him, badly. He placed his lips on his chest and gave him a gentle kiss. His chest was warm and smelled alluring. He kissed up higher, up to his neck.
He started to suck on his neck, he bit and licked and sucked so gently. It caused Zoro to twitch, startling him backwards. He looked down and saw the center of his pants started to grow and get tighter. He went straight for it and started to rub. It made him moan in his sleep, making Sanji's pants grow tight as well.
Sanji swallowed whatever fear he had left and went to unzip the sleeping mans pants. With great ease his member sprang out, big and bulging and delicious looking. He started to stroke it, enjoying it's smooth solid feeling.
Zoro started moaning more, and started mumbling words. Sanji wondered what he was dreaming at that moment. He leaned closer trying to figure out his words.
Once he started pumping faster Zoro started moaning his name. Sanji was amazed to hear him say his name, usually he said "ero cook" or "bastard".
Sanji's blurred vision got closer to Zoros bulge, until he felt it slip right into his wet mouth. He pumped his mouth and stroked with his hand. He went deeper and deeper until Zoro woke up with a sudden stir.
"Sanji? What the hell do you think you're-"
Sanji cut him off by pinning him to the floor.
"Were not done Marimo... You moaned my name don't act like you want it to stop."
"You! You're lying, you're just full of yourself ero cook!"
"No but you're about to be full of me."
Moss head's face grew red with embarrassment but he didn't tell him to stop. The cook reached to undo his buckle and pull out his member as well. He rubbed their members together as he came up face to face with him.
"You want this to happen don't you? You haven't denied me."
His face grew more red.
"I'm...I'm a little nervous..."
Sanji was amazed to hear that come out of Zoro's mouth, but that surprise lead them to kiss afterwards. Their tongues twisted and slipped their lips moved all over. The cook slowly moved his tip down below to Zoro's lower area. His hand was next to marimos face and the other stroking his penis.
"I'll make you feel so good. Are you ready?"
Zoro only nodded and prepared for the big moment. He slowly slipped inside, there on the kitchen floor. Anyone could awake and show up, anyone could see this and they wouldn't ever believe it if they did.
Sanji pumped into him, making Zoro moan and breathe heavy.
"You love this don't you Moss head?"
"Y-you're drunk...dumbass..."
Zoro tried putting words in between his groans.   He didn't like the fact that Sanji was drunk in the moment but it made him honest. It made the cook do something as risky as this, something that Zoro wanted.
Sanji flipped him over and started to pump deeper. He reached around and stroked the swordsman's member with each thrust into him.
"Z-zoro i'm close..."
Sanji pumped even faster and Zoro couldn't hold in his moans much longer. He was close too. After a few more thrusts he came undone inside the swordsman, and the swordsman came undone in the cooks hand. Zoro was left sitting there, exhausted once again. He turned over and saw the cook trace each finger with his tongue, tasting Zoro's juices.
  "You're not that bad tasting Marimo."