A new love (Franky x Robin)

Robin was lounging in her chair on the deck of the Thousand Sunny, she had an open book in her hand and was deep in thought. She stayed like this almost all day until a blue haired cyborg came and sat in the chair next to her.
"Now I've noticed you've had the book opened and you're staring at it but you haven't really been reading have you?"
She paused and smiled at him delightfully.
"Oh you noticed? I'm sorry I'm just deep in thought."
"Wanna talk about it?"
"It may have been a few years ago but I was thinking of Enies Lobby. How if it weren't for you and the strawhats I would be dead."
"Well why do you have a sad look on your face then?"
"Because we are the only two people in the world that know about how to work the ancient weapon and the Rio poneglyph. It's a little scary to think about."
"But you and I both know we're smart enough to control something like that."
"Why did you converse with me that day? You told me such great things of how existing isn't a crime but I understand that you and Iceburg considered me a dangerous woman. So why'd you do it?"
"Once I met you and saw you cry out to your friends, I thought, how bad could she possibly be? So I wanted to help you. Just so you know, I don't really help just anyone. There's something about you. Like I was drawn to you."
"Now that you've mentioned it, I felt the same exact way."
"You did?"
She closed her book and dropped her feet silently on the grassy deck.
"I still do."
She stood up and walked over to him. She embraced his cold metallic half human body.
"I want to properly thank you, for everything that you've done. You saved me Franky. I owe you."
"You don't owe me anything. I just want to be here for you."
She tried to pull away but her sleeve got caught in a metal crevice, leaving them both close face to face. Their cheeks grew hot and blushed pink, staring each other down. She blinked rapidly for a moment and pulled her sleeve away.
"Sorry."
"It's fine it's fine."
"GUYS I MADE FOOD!"
"YAYYY MEAT MEAT MEAT!"
"Well a bite to eat doesn't sound to bad."
"Y-yeah."
They both stood up quickly and walked side by side, hands slightly touching.
And then they both knew. They knew what that feeling was. It's as if a spark had randomly lit and casted a flame in their chests. It was a spark of Love.