Morning bliss (sanji x reader)

A/n: hey guys. No lemon in this one. Sanji is most likely O.o.c. But i still think it's well worth the read. I hope you do too <3

1st pov

  The sun was shining bright and felt warm against my skin. Fog rolled over the ocean reaching out to the horizon. The morning was quiet other than the waves brushing against the ship. It was really early, 7 A.m.  The sun kissed the ocean and mixed colors of red, orange, and pink. My eyes fluttered open and a smile slid onto my lips. I stretch up my arms and legs and slip out a yawn. My first thoughts were of last night. The big party we had and all the fun that filled the night. I turn to see him sitting up in bed smoking. He was wearing a baggy white shirt and warm pajama pants. His blonde hair rested against his forehead and slid down his neck. It was messy and ruffled in the cutest way. His smile was warm and bright like the sun greeting you first thing in the morning. His chiseled jawline and detailed neck were a work of art, a masterpiece. His chin hair was fuzzy and freshly trimmed. His eyebrow swirled above his eyelid in a wavy perfect sort of way. His smile widened and and looked down upon my frail, sleepy body. My eyes half lidded and my hair covering part of my face. He reached his hand down and tangled his fingers into my hair. He brushed it away with his warm slender fingers. His arms were toned and muscular.
"G'morning my dear. Sleep well?"
His one leg was bent and rested his arm upon his knee. He was smiling so genuinely it's as if he didn't know what being sad meant. I grabbed his arm and held it to my cheek humming silently. He smiled and pulled his cigarette away from his lips.
"You hungry? I'll make you some breakfast."
"Mm..wa bout everyone else?"
My voice was sleepy and struggling to pronounce words fully right. He chuckled once more and tapped his ash into a tray.
"Everyone's asleep. I was gonna make something special."
"Mmmno..stay."
I held my arms out to him like a little kid. He pulled me to his chest and rested his cigarette back to his lips. He felt so warm. His chest was broad and stiff and muscular yet cuddly. His heart was racing rapidly.
"You passed out pretty quickly last night. You drank like a champ. Heheh. I'm surprised you aren't hungover."
"You gave me a dish that helped, remember?"
"Hahah how come you did and I was the sober one while I didn't remember"
"I wasn't that drunk. You know it takes a lot for me to not remember."
I crawl up and peck his lips. I fling my body back down and roll over, grasping my pillow and humming. I felt so good.
"You call that a kiss?"
He turns me over and kisses me again. A better kiss. A sweeter one.
"Get up lazy butt I wanna make you breakfast."
I raise my arms up and stretch again, laying em back down as though they're lifeless.
"Noo..too lazy."
He chuckles and gets on top of me, holding his body up with his muscular arms.
"If you don't ill drag you out myself."
"Okay okay okay"
I sit up and hug my pillow close to me while I rub my eye. He smiles and gives me another peck before heading to the kitchen.
"Usual breakfast?"
"Yes please~"
I come up and hug him from behind as he cooks eggs in a pan. He felt so warm and comfy. I eat my favorite breakfast with him next to me, smiling and smoking.
"Sanji-kun! It's so good as always! Try some!"
I put the spoonful of food to his mouth and watch his lips wrap around it. He hums in delight.
"It tastes good, but I know what tastes better."
He pulls me into a kiss.
"Ha I was right."
My face goes red and my voice goes silent. He's about to kiss me once more until Luffy stomps in.
"SANJI WHAT SMELLS GOODD? I want some!"
Sanji pulls away and bonks luffy on the head with his fist.
"Luffy you damn idiot knock before you enter."
Sanji walks over to make his captain some food with a infuriated look spread across his face.
I walk up to him and reach up to pat the tall cook on the head.
"We'll get alone time later. Thats a promise."