The guy in charge (Law x Reader)

*Lemon

"Your body is very sensitive under my touch (f/n)-ya."
In Law's office, staring up at his ceiling light, I was in for another "check up". I was laying on his desk, in a tshirt and bikini bottoms, waiting for his cold slender fingers to touch me once more.
"Your office is cold Law. I'm freezing."
"You'll warm up in a moment."
His fingertips slide over my inner thigh making me shiver aggressively.
"Don't touch there!"
"Did I find a weak spot? Or do I just make you weak overall?"
They Come back down on my bikini bottoms over the most sensitive area on my body. He only grazed it to purposely excite me. He knew I wanted him. I whine when he pulls his hand away.
"Someone's a closet pervert huh? Look at you getting so intense over a touch as little as that. What a little slut."
He enters a single finger into my body, making me moan and my leg muscles tighten.
"Stop teasing me Law. I can't take it anymore!"
"If we go further then there is no turning back."
"Please."
He forced open my legs and yanks off my bikini bottoms, leaving my lower body completely naked and vulnerable. He buries his face into me and licks my whole pussy, not missing a single spot with his tongue. He forces two fingers in, not giving me time to adjust. He licks at my clit and pumps his fingers. I tangle my fingers into his black hair, moaning his name louder and louder.
"You taste so sweet."
He pulls away and flips me over onto my stomach with great force. My legs get put back down to the floor and I stand there laying on his desk, waiting for more.
"Who knew you were such a slutty little perv? I barely touched you and you're dripping."
He gets on his knees and puts his face in one last time to clean up the mess he's made and while doing so, unzips his pants.
"Is my little patient ready?"
"Oh Law! Please give it to me! Right now!"
He swats my behind so hard the whole room echoed it back. I clapped a hand over my mouth to hold in the scream.
"You don't have the power to make demands in this situation."
"Yes, sir."
He pushes me to my knees and holds my jaw open to slide his member in my throat.
"This calls for some punishment."
He grabs a handful of hair and throat fucks me
Making it go deeper with each thrust. I moan through thrusts, making my lips vibrate against his shaft. I look up at him with lustful eyes.
"Ah, fuck I can't take this."
He pulls away and lifts me up in his arms. He slams me back down on his desk and rips my shirt open. He wraps his lips around my nipple and enters me without warning. He starts fucking me hard in an instant making me moan louder than loud.
"Law! Oh Law!"
"Look at you. You're enjoying this cock aren't you? You're lovin' this."
I moan in response, letting him take control of me felt amazing. I was like putty in his hands. I wanted him so badly.
  This isn't the first time it's happened, it's a secret between us. He calls them my "regular checkups". For some peculiar reason the rest of the crew doesn't get them and nobody questions it.
My chest bounced in motion with his thrusts, it felt as if he kept getting deeper and deeper and I couldn't stop moaning. He flipped me over and put my feet on the floor. My face rested on his cold desk as his warm hands squeezed my ass. He pushed inside deeper and started thrusting harder. My eyelids fluttered and my throat hummed in delight and pleasure. His voice let out a few curses and groans, running chills up my spine. He then grabs me by the chest and pulls me up closer with force and starts fucking even deeper.
  "How does it feel to be mine?"
He whispered into my ear, his chuckling voice lingered in my mind. It felt amazing. Law pulled out and decided to fall back into his chair.
"Come here," law demanded as he pointed at his lap. I obeyed instantly and to my surprise, law held me up by my thighs and slid right back in. He rammed it back in so deep my eyes watered. Each pump made me scream higher and higher, I was close to my end.
"I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"
"You want me to let you cum? Do you deserve it?"
"Please Law I want it so bad!"
He chuckled and kept going faster. My eyes drifted and my body shivered. A pulsing warm sensation struck through my body making me light headed and gratified. Right when I reached my climax, I felt his load come undone inside me.
  He heaved out a sigh and caught his breath, while I sat there still trying to catch mine.
"How are you feeling?"
He held me for a moment and stroked my back to help me catch my breath.
"I-I'm fine."
"Here are your next set of pills. Try to relax and rest for the rest of the evening and once i'm done working I'll come see you, Okay?"
I nodded and got up to get some clothes back on. As i'm about to leave he calls to me once more.
"Oh, and (f/n), don't forget about your next check up."