My King (Luffy x Reader)

We were in Lougetown, Where the King of the pirates himself was born, and died. I snuck in with Luffy, the place being crowded with marines. The security was packed more than usual and it was all because of the new item found on the island. Gol D. Roger's red captains coat. Luffy aimed to get it before anyone could. Before the marines could burn it.
"Just a little farther!"
"Were gonna get caught!"
I stumble and grab onto him.
"L-Luffy I'm scared!"
I tremble behind him, tripping every so often over my own feet. He grasps my hand and chuckles.
"Don't worry, I'm here to protect you. Were gonna get that coat and leave to the grand line."
"I believe in you Luffy."
He smiles at me and lets out a faint chuckle. We get to the top of the tower and there lay a giant wooden chest with gold trimmings. Luffy rushes over and tries to open it. He stomps and yanks and sits on top of it.
"This. Stupid. Chest. Won't. Open."
"Let me try."
He steps back and lets me over to the lock. I pull out a couple hair pins and mess with the lock.
"Nami taught me a few things."
After a minute we both were a click and it the lock opens with ease. Luffy laughs and goes to open the chest. He pulls up a red coat with gold all along it. The straw hat captain drapes it over himself and stands on top of the chest facing the whole city.
"IM GOING TO BE THE NEXT KING OF THE PIRATES!!!"
He shoots his fists into the air and screams out to the whole world. I had fear stuck to my face and yanked at Luffy.
"Luffy!! You're going to get us killed!!"
"We're leaving anyways. Heheheh."
Marines flood around the tower pointing and shouting.
"ITS STRAW HAT LUFFY AND HES GOT ROGERS COAT."
"Luffy..we should run...now!"
He grabs my hand and we bust into a full run. As we head to Merry Luffy attacks nearby marines that get close. We ran from building to building and turned on almost every corner. He never lets go of my hand until were on the ship. Once close, he grabs my waist, causing heat to rush quick to my face as he swings us back onto the Merry. The coat smelled old and like metal. We land gently onto the deck and he holds me close to his chest. We shove off and Luffy waves goodbye to Loguetown.
"Thanks for the new coat!!"
He does his usual signature hardy laugh once more and swings the coat over his shoulder.
"With this bad boy around I'll look more and more like a King until I get the One piece."
"It looks good on you Luffy. You're fit to be a King."
"Heheheheh! I think so too! With you and my crew by my side, I'll be unstoppable."