Our biggest secret (zoro x sanji)

YAOI WARNING!!!!!

Everyone left the Sunny. Besides a certain swirly brow and Marimo. They were on watch duty while the rest explored the island they docked onto. Zoro had his usual bottle of sake in his hand and sanji was preparing a meal for when the crew came back.
"I hope my dear nami-san and Robin-chan love this meal!"
Sanji cooed as he sprinkled seasoning onto the food.
"Oi swirly brows! I need another bottle!"
"Get it yourself you damn moss head!"
Sanji scowled at him.
"You're just mad 'cause I handle my liquor better."
"Oh yeah?!"
He grabbed a bunch of bottles of sake and sat in front of the moss head. He chugged a bottle and tossed it aside like it was nothing. Zoro smirked and got his intentions so he grabbed two and drank them both at once. This went on until they were both wasted and drunk off their minds.
"Where's Robin-chwannn and nami-swannn?? They've been gone soo longgg."
"Oi dumbass cook who're you talking to? It's not like they'll kiss you or anything."
"What do you know 'bout kissing? I bet you've never even kissed a girl. I bet you're bad at it."
"Oh yeah?"
Zoro grabbed Sanji's shirt collar and kissed him. The cooks heart dropped and eyes widen with shock. Not only did he just get kissed by the shitty moss head, but he liked it. Zoro pulled away with an expressionless face.
"See? Nothin' to it."
Sanji's face was red with embarrassment. Zoro was actually good at kissing. He cupped his hand over his blushing face and leaned back slightly observing the swordsman. Maybe it was from the alcohol, or maybe the kiss that just happened, but he was actually looking attractive. His shaggy green hair, his detailed muscles, his blurred glassy eyes, his physique. He hated to admit it but, he wanted more.
"That was just sheer luck. Probably because you were kissing me. I bet you're a dumbass in bed. Bet you don't even know how to-"
Zoro cut him off coming in close, trapping him between his arms as he leaned them against the kitchen wall.
"Now I'm starting to think you like this, Ero-cook."
Sanji choked for a moment.
"Yeah right you bastard. Who'd enjoy anything from you?"
"Ooh yeah? Ill bet you I can make you scream my name within 5 minutes."
His cigarette dropped. His throat gulped and his mouth agape.
"Y-you're on Marimo."
He dragged the cook back to his room, threw him onto the bed and unbuttoned the mans shirt. He kissed sanji's neck and the cook let out a faint moan. Zoro pulled his shirt off over his head, leaving Sanji in awe. He came down and met with the cooks lips, tongues were swishing back and forth, wet lips slipping together and hot breath mixing.

2nd pov (Sanjis)

Marimo was different than usual. He was more alluring. His lips were soft and delectable. He started kissing down my body. Both our shirts were off and we were only wearing pants. He went down and gently bit the tight spot in my pants where my member was. I let out a faintly louder moan. He started rubbing my member over my pants.
"Oi m-mari-marimo stop. T-that's embarrassing."
"You know you like it shit cook."
He smirked up at me, pulling my pants off. He stroked my throbbing member causing me to moan louder. He licked from top to bottom causing me to lose my breath. He started sucking and slurping and licking. I squeezed the bedsheets and moaned faster and faster. He was deep throating me and he was damn good. I felt sweat slide down my forehead. I faintly moaned out his name. He chuckled slightly, vibrating against my member. He pulled away leaving a trail of saliva.
"Look who's enjoying themselves."
I averted my eyes.
"B-bastard"
He positioned his member near my hole. He inserted slowly causing me to groan in pain. I bit him to mask out the pain. He moaned and started to thrust. We bit each other all over, it was ecstasy. He started stroking me as he thrusted. I couldn't stop moaning it felt heavenly.
"Say my name cook."
His voice was deep and hoarse but so intimidating and alluring.
"Say it you shit cook."
"Z-zoro-kun."
"Again."
"Zoro-kun!"
He smirked intensely.
"It's been 3 minutes. I win."
I didn't care. I just wanted more.
I was at my limit. His pace shifted so I knew he was too. He pulls out still stroking both of us.
"Swallow it."
I wrapped my lips around his member and took his load as he shot mine into his hand. He pulls away and licks his fingers.
"Clearly I'm better at this than you are."
"Beginners luck."
"So there's gonna be a next time?"
He smirks down at me.