Chapter 11: Ditched Plan

Wish you all a happy April Fools Day and I hope you all had a good Easter! 😘 I'm really sorry for taking so long to update school has been killing me and I'm so glad we have holidays right now haha. I finally made a Jimin's POV chapter, yay, because lots of people had been wanting one so I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry if it's confusing, make sure to leave comments if you are confused and I'll answer them all. I'm not the best at explaining things🙄, but I tried my best.

Jimin's P.O.V
Jungkook. All I could think about was fucking Jungkook. After I dropped him home, he constantly invaded my thoughts. His face, his flushed cheeks every time I teased him, his nervousness, the way he fiddled with his fingers, his smile, his voice, his laugh that I rarely heard, his glare, his lips, his eyes, his sweet soft snores he let out when he sleeps, his soft lips on mine, his- fuck I need to stop.

I didn't understand why I constantly thought of him, was it because I haven't been with someone for a long time? Yeah, that's probably it. I was so glad it was Saturday because to be honest I wouldn't be able to concentrate or get any work done because of stupid Jungkook always on my mind...grades were important to my parents, so I had to keep them up.

I sighed as yet another memory of Jungkook passed my mind, it was the moment right before our kiss, when he said my name for the first time. I didn't know what had gotten into me, but when I heard my name slip form his soft lips, I completely lost it. Fuck, I don't even know why I wanted to do it again. I wasn't supposed to like it, I was supposed to despise it and hate it, I was supposed to push him away, not bring him closer! I screamed into my pillow in frustration. Why can't I just stop fucking thinking about him?

I sat aimlessly in bed doing nothing but stare at the wall at one o'clock in the afternoon, when I phone rang. I sighed for like the hundredth theme that day and reached for my phone on my bedside table.

"Hello?" I asked annoyedly, not bothering to look at the I.D caller.

"Jimin! Where the fuck are you?" Jin shouted on the other end of the line and I cursed mentally, slightly bringing the phone away from my ear briefly.

"I'm at home."

"What!? Did you forget?"

"Forget what hyung?" I asked, did I forget something?

"Oh my God you did forget! How could you forget about the plan? I tried texting you, fuck all of us did, but you never replied! How the fuck did you forget?" Oh shit, that plan! I wanted to stay at home because I couldn't be bothered to really do anything but I had to go! I cringed at how annoyed he was going to be right now.

"Wait, where are you guys?" I asked already grabbing my car keys.

"Outside the mall, you better be there."

"Yeah don't worry." I ended the call, checked my appearance in the mirror, locked my front door, since no one was home, and ran to my car.

I heaved a sigh of relief, as I approached my friends. They each had an annoyed expression on their face and they looked as if they would kill me. I smiled timidly at them, hoping they would forgive me and scratched the back of my neck as I looked at their murderous glances, mainly Yoongi.

"Where were you? We've been waiting for half an hour! You could have all east told us you weren't coming!" Yoongi shouted at me, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry, I was busy."

"If you were with that fucking nerd again, I sw-"

"I wasn't with Jungkook." I said cutting him off, and stressing out his name. I didn't know why but I felt a wave of possessiveness, but I did, nobody could hurt Jungkook except for me. I also hated how people called him nerd, he had a name and only I was allowed to call him names, he was my salve after all.