Cheating

Robyn's POV
"Come on Chris, the dressing room is this way," I said, trying to sneak him in before {Y/N} showed up. Today is our first year anniversary and I wouldn't want her to find Chris and I together. Once he got into the room, we began to kiss passionately. One thing led to another and we started taking each other's clothes off.

{Y/N}'s POV
I was holding a bouquet of two dozen roses as I walked towards Robyn's dressing room. I heard soft moaning and assumed it was coming from down the hall. I twisted the doorknob and to my surprise, it was unlocked. To even more of my surprise, I saw Chris about 4 5 seconds from putting his dick in her.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?" I yelled. Chris turned around with a surprised look on his face and the two of them started putting their clothes back on. I threw the flowers down and ran to my car. Robyn appeared in my rear view mirror and I backed up, almost hitting her, and drove home as fast as I could.

Robyn's POV
Chris walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pushed him as hard as I could, punched him in the face, and walked back to my dressing room. "Whatever you do, don't let Chris back in here," I told the security guard. I sat down at the vanity mirror and cried my eyes out. After a while, I decided to text {Y/N}.
Me: Can you please give me another chance? Please?
Me: Can we meet up somewhere and talk about this?
{Y/N} 😍: Why do we need to talk about this? You said all you needed to say when you fucked Chris.
Me: Please, I need to tell you something. I can't say it on the phone so we have to meet somewhere.
{Y/N} 😍: Fine. Meet me at your house at 7 tonight.

{Y/N}'s POV
I parked in Robyn's driveway and had my spare key in my hand to give it back to her. She opened the door and hugged me tightly before I got a chance to knock. I pushed her off of me and sat on the couch. "Hurry up and say what you gotta say." She took a deep breath and began to talk.
"Me and Chris have been seeing each other behind your back for the last month. We never really did anything until today." She fell to her knees and grabbed my hands. "I'm so sorry babygirl. I promise I didn't mean for it to go that far. Please, don't leave me. I still love you. I love the way your eyes sparkle, I love your smile, I love how selfless and beautiful you are. Please don't go," she cried. I wiped a few tears off her cheeks and my heart softened for her. I still couldn't forgive her for what she did though.
"Why?" I asked. "Why what?" she questioned back. "Why would you sneak around with your ex and almost have sex with him? Was I not good enough or something?" She replied,"He texted me to hang out one day and things escalated from there. Next thing you know, I ended up with a side nigga. And you are good enough. You'll always be good enough. I just made a stupid mistake. Can you please forgive me baby?" I felt a few tears of my own slide down my cheeks. "I can forgive you but not anytime soon. I'm gonna need some space," I said. We stood up and I kissed her passionately before I left. "Goodbye for now," she said as I walked away. "Goodbye for now," I said walking out the door.

----------------------------------------------
I feel like my stories get more awkward as they go along. Vote and comment what you think.
- Kieran