a different kind of hybrid story lashton

pls comment and vote ily

-

Hybrids were free to walk around and be as free as they liked, they weren't experimented on and they weren't hunted down for being freaks. In fact, they were treated like normal humans, maybe even idolised.

That's why Luke was popular, he was the boy with the blond coloured ears, a cute little tail and sharp teeth when he wanted. That's why he'd been dating the popular football player Ashton Irwin.

Everyone thought they were the cutest couple because of how much Ashton smothered Luke and treated him so well, they were what people called "relationship goals". They sat together at lunch, sometimes alone or with their friends and Luke would be perched in Ashton's lap, cuddling in to him and his lips on his boyfriends neck. Luke was shy when it came to his relationship, but when he's alone with Ashton, it's a different story.

Ashton was on the football (soccer) team and Luke would always wait in the changing rooms for him, then they'd go to a party to celebrate the win. Then if they could, they'd make love.

That night, Ashton had won yet another game, he wasn't the star player but he was a damn good one.

Luke entered the locker room after the game had finished and boys were walking round with towels on or their shirts off and Luke's cheeks turned a bright red. Luke found Ashton's locker to see him taking off his jersey. Luke smiled and walked up behind his boyfriend, clutching his waist, making Ashton jump.

Ash turned around to see his boyfriend, "Hey baby boy."

"You did good tonight." Luke complimented, pecking Ashton's lips.

"You did good cheering for me with Mike and Cal." Ashton smiled, cupping the back of Luke's neck and kissing him. "I've gotta shower yeah? Wanna wait here?"

"Can I come in with you?" Luke whispered, his cheeks red again, flushed to his ears.

Ashton smirked, "We'll find a cubicle." He kissed Luke's nose, grabbing his small bag which had his shampoo in, he slipped in something else making sure Luke didn't see before dragging him off to the showers.

The showers were busy, boys singing in their showers and yelling and whooping with their post game vibe. Luke was dragged in to the cubicle and Ashton undressed him, down to the pretty pink panties where his tail could poke through a hole.

Ashton hung the clothes up outside the cubicle before he turned on the water making Luke gasp. Ashton slapped a hand over his mouth. "Gotta be quiet kitten."

"I hate that pet name." Luke mumbled, "It's like me calling you human."

Ashto rolled his eyes, "You know I say it for more than that reason."

Luke shrugged before he tugged Ashton closer, their bottom halves touching, cocks brushing. "Love you." Luke whispered.

"Love you too." Ashton replied, dipping down and kissing his shorter boyfriend. "Wanna turn around for me princess?"

Luke turned around, pressing his hands to the wall, his head under the spray of water, his hair and ears being drenched, his tail was soaked through too. Luke felt Ashton's hand on his bum, before probing his hole, pushing in a single finger making Luke bite down on his lip.

Ashton smiled before reaching a hand to the water proof bag with his shampoo in before bringing out the dummy Luke used when they had sex. Luke always got so loud and needy and he cried when he got over sensitive.

Ashton brought the dummy to Luke's lips and instantly he let Ashton put it in his mouth. "Good boy."

Luke whined around the dummy, Ashton's finger was still inside of him and he so desperately wanted Ashton to move. Ashton pressed himself up against Luke's back, his hard cock against the blonds bum. "Gonna prep you quickly then I'm gonna fuck you and you gotta stay quiet princess, got it?"