arrest me daddy lashton

[wrote it in an hour because I had a fantasy that Ashton was a cop and would fuck Luke over the car]

"Irwin, check out a call of a disturbance at 42 Terrace, would you?" The voice over the intercom came through Ashton's speaker in his car.

"Roger that, sir." Ashton pressed a button before he drove away from the coffee shop he was outside. It was late and he needed a coffee break, it was gone two am and he had to take the night shift because Calum was away for dog training.

Ashton made his way in the cop car down the streets till he came to the street and he sighed when seeing it was Michael's house. Did he lock himself out again? Ashton picked up his radio, "Who called in the disturbance at 42 Terrace?"

"A neighbour, Mrs Jones."

Ashton rolled his eyes at the answer, Mrs Jones didn't like Michael, because he was so loud and had too many parties. Of course she'd call in a disturbance.

Ashton got out of the car and got out his flash light, before heading to the back of the house. He lifted his hand over the back gate, sliding the lock across till the gate swung open. Ashton shone the flashlight to the back door to Michael's flat and there stood a black hooded figure and Ashton pulled out his tazor. "This is the police, put your hands up where I can see them."

The figure stiffened and held up his hands, seeing he or she had a small object in. "Turn around slowly."

The person slowly turned and Ashton groaned when seeing who was standing there. "The fuck are you doing here Luke?" He asked, putting the tazor down.

"I was trying to get in the house, obviously." Luke scoffed, turning back around to the door.

"Why didn't you come in the day, or when Michael's actually in?" Ashton asked, putting his tazor away and going to the back door and shining the torch for Luke as he picked the lock.

"Michael and I broke up, I'm just getting some stuff. I did come this afternoon but Calum was here, having sex with Mike. He cheated on me with Cal, then dumped me when I found out, saying I was clingy and stupid and that I was pathetic to think he'd ever love me." Luke groaned when the paper clip he had snapped.

"I have his key in my car Luke." Ashton took Luke's hands in his. "Calm down, okay?"

Luke sighed before Ash pulled him to the cop car. Ashton moved around to the drivers seat, "Disturbance at 42 Terrace was a false alarm. Jones is an old lady who doesn't like the occupants." Ashton said quickly and turned off the radio.

Ashton got his wad of keys and got out Michael's house key. He gave them to Luke and followed him round to the front door. He opened the door easily and Ashton followed him upstairs to Michael's bedroom. Luke began to pick up some things and put them in to a bag he brought.

"So why wasn't I told anything?" Ashton asked. "My two best friends are fucking, one cheated on a great guy and I'm out of the loop." Ashton sighed.

"Yeah, sorry." Luke sighed softly. "I loved him and I don't even know what happened to make him cheat." He sat down on the bed and cringed a little. "They fucked on this, I walked in on it today and when I asked how long it had been going on he just dumped me. Calum looked guilty as fuck but Michael just didn't give a shít." Luke looked up at Ashton, in his police uniform. "I'm only eighteen, why did I even go out with Mike, he's twenty three. I-I did everything for him, I skipped school for him and I had sex with him, I gave him my virginity and I don't know what I did wrong?" Luke sobbed and Ashton sat next to him on the bed, taking his hand.

Ashton stared at the young blonde, "I've known Michael since I was fifteen, he's always been a bit of an asshole, Cal and him were the two kids who always got in to trouble. To be honest I thought they'd get together ages ago." Luke sobbed again and Ashton regretted his words a little. "Look Luke, you're a great kid and you're young, you don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend, just do your school shit. Maybe one day you'll find a guy who'll treat you right."