"dont be insecure baby" ; calm

Luke's an insecure little buttercup and the boys make him feel better, feel loved.

Lots of teasing at the start and shit and them filthy smut that will send me to hell.

This is so long as well so enjoy guys.

-

Luke stared in to the mirror and pouted. Why wasn't his hair working today? His ran his fingers through the wayward strands before groaning and going to his room. Luke picked up a beanie and stuffed it on his head.

"You look cute in beanies." Ashton said from the doorway. "Actually you look cute all the time."

Luke blushed, "T-Thanks." He muttered. "Are we leaving yet?"

"Michaels sorting out his hair and then we are." Ashton informed Luke.

The two boys left Luke's room and went downstairs to the front door of the LA house and Calum stood there on his phone. "Are we leaving yet?" Calum whined.

"Michaels holding us up." Luke said, looking at Calum's arms and biting his lip.

Luke had been confused. He'd been staring at his band mates for weeks on end and wondering what it'd feel like to have Ashton's long fingers inside him. How it would feel to have Calum's sweaty body above him. How it would feel to have Michael fuck him in the shower. Luke swore he wasn't gay.

He just wouldn't mind his band mates fucking him.

"Is it a photo shoot?" Michael asked coming in to the hallway.

Everyone finally left and Ashton said it was in fact a photo shoot and we climbed in to the minivan. The boys drove for a while and Luke sat on his phone following people and tweeting them back. Ashton soon turned on his camera and began to Keek.

"-we have Luke Hemmings looking like a cutie in his beanie." Luke looked up and blushed bright red and the boys laughed at his red hot cheeks. "Awe is little Lukey blushing?" Ashton pouted and poked the younger boys cheek,

"No, go away." Luke pouted and turned to the window and the boys continued to keek and explain what the band were doing today.

When they arrived at the photo shoot, the girl stylists were all over the boys, expect Luke. He awkwardly stood to the side and eventually a girl dragged him to a make-up chair. "Oh my, you have some many spots." The girl said, getting out the foundation.

Luke looked down at his lap and sighed.

Luke couldn't help but feel like he was stupid and weird. He had acne still and the boys teased him and he was thinking so sexually about his band mates--who were boys. He didn't want to be gay or even bisexual.

Luke was feeling insecure as he watched Ashton and Michael laugh with a girl.

Why couldn't they laugh with him like that? Did they like her? Think she was fit? Why couldn't they find him hot?

Luke let the stylist do her thing and she did his hair complaining about it being greasy when he'd only washed his hair yesterday.

All in all, Luke felt shit.

Then he had to get changed in to some other clothes. All four of them were piled in to a room with some clothes and were told to change. Ashton and Calum easily stripped off and Michael turned around to avoid the awkward stares.

But Luke didn't move.

"Lukey, get changed," Ashton said, poking Luke's stomach and he recoiled making Ashton frown. "Babe, what's wrong?"