ill keep you grounded lashton

I was horny for dominant Luke so I did this early

also this is 4.7k words so

-

It was a known fact that Luke was a bit of a man whore. He simply liked to make people flustered and tease them and coax them in to his bed, then he'd play with them for a while, watch them fall in love with him, then break their heart.

People knew his reputation, yet they came back for more every single time.

But this time, Luke was wrapped around someone else's finger. Or rather three.

Ashton was the shy and cute pretty boy who wore skirts and crop tops and large sweaters, a pretty, delicate flower crown in his hair, that was a mess of brunette curls. He wore pink converse on his feet that he wore every day.

Whereas Calum was the confident and cocky boy who wore the tightest jeans and crop tops, that showed off his belly button piercing. Calum had half the school wanting to be him while the other wanted to be in him. Calum had girls and boys fawning over him.

Michael, he was kind of special. He wore the cutest dresses and perfect eyeliner, with pretty pink nails. Freshly shaven legs and the brightest green eyes.

And the best thing? They were best friends.

Luke was completely hooked on them. It had started because he'd gotten Cal's number from a friend and the two had been sexting and sending nudes and then Calum had sent a picture of Ashton and him. Calum had his hand on Ashton's bum, his skirt hiked up showing his black panties.

Luke couldn't help the groan that left his lips at the sight of it.

Luke sighed to himself as he left his apartment, his backpack on his back, his SnapBack on his head as he headed to his car. He had school in five minutes and he knew he was late but he didn't really care.

When he arrived at school, he parked the car before going to the front office because after nine o'clock the usual doors were locked. He headed up the steps to the front doors of the high school, the receptionist giving him a glare before marking down his name as late and giving him a late pass.

Luke headed to his form room and entered with out knocking. His tutor gave him a glare but he told Luke to sit down. Luke gave him the late pass before he headed to the back of the room where Louis sat. He glared at Luke, "The fuck were you? I needed moral support to ask out Haz but I bailed because you weren't here."

"Sorry Lou, overslept." Luke dumped his bag on the table and sat down next to his friend. "Why'd you bail?"

"Because he was wearing this cute ass flower crown and he was talking to Ashton and I couldn't talk to him. I fucking froze, I'm such a fucking pussy." Louis groaned, his head hitting the desk loudly which echoed in the room, making people turn and stare.

"Do it at lunch, I'll come with you." Luke said, nudging his friend. "You'll be fine Lou, Haz likes you."

"I highly doubt it."

***

In Maths, Luke was pretty good at it. Well he was the top student actually. It might be because his mum is the teacher and she wanted Luke to get a good grade but since Luke moved out, she hadn't talked to him. So Luke moved to the back of the class near the two punks, Alex and Jack, who at times were all over each other.

Calum sat in front of Luke, and these were the times Luke got to tease Calum. Or more likely when Calum got to tease Luke.

Calum was wearing a pair of shorts today, they were short and showed off his beautifully long tanned legs. He wore a green day shirt that was a crop top, showing his tummy that was slim and Luke kind of wanted to leave hickeys all over his skin.