karmas a bitch calm

this is going to be ot4 but it's not smutty and kind of emotional because I just tend to like killing off one or more of my favourite bands...oops

aND Michael has like pastel blue hair because that's fücking cute

This also mentions bryana and I fucking love her so if you say any shit, I'll punch you in the face, block you and then delete your comment :) this ends up going in to an ot5 with Bryana too oops BRYANA ON THE SIDE BECAUSE THATS MY LOCKSCREEN AND SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

I'll post the smut to this soon, so be ready for a steamy foursome after a cute date and pillow fort movie marathon

Also Luke is 22, malum are 23 and ash is 24 :)

-

When Luke woke up that morning next to his three boyfriends and best friends, and a shooting pain in his bum and back, it was normal. A totally normal thing that happened a lot. Luke loved his band mates. They were the loves of his lives and the three best friends he could have ever asked for.

The night before had been passionate, sweaty and emotional. It was their three year anniversary, along with being a seven year band anniversary. They wanted to celebrate and get drinks and go out for dinner, then they came back, made a fort downstairs in the living room of the LA house, watched multiple films on Netflix and then went to bed and they made love.

Luke had always been the most submissive, he was a sheep in the heard while Ashton and Michael were the shepherds. Calum drifted from in between. All in all, Luke was a bottom bitch that liked to be fuçked. And he enjoyed it. He loved being babied by his boyfriends, loved being treated like a princess. Sometimes they took turns with him and would ruin Luke, and he loved it.

Calum stirred beside Luke, his arm around the blondes waist, hand on his hip. "Hi," he whispered in the blondes ear, giving him chills. "Why you awake baby?"

"We have work today, we have to go to the studio." Luke reminded Calum who cursed. Both their bums were hurting. Ashton had ruined Calum while Michael had his time with Luke, then they'd switched. "Sorry, but we all need to get up."

Calum rolled over in to Luke, resting his head in his neck. "Fifth album, I'm proud." Calum mumbled, kissing Luke's pale love bitten neck. "You sound so pretty when you're singing. You look hot on stage too."

Luke chuckled, "Thank you Cally, you do too."

"I know."

Luke felt Ashton's hand twitch on his thigh and he glanced at the curly haired boy. "Ashy." Luke cooed, lifting his hand and running it through the curls. "Wake up."

Ashton groaned, "Shush baby." He lifted his hand, it grazing Luke's còck, but he ignored it and let Ashton's hand rest on Luke's neck. "Sleepy time, princess."

"No, wakey up time. We have the day in the studio. Remember that, album five." Luke said, but Ashton's hand only tapped his neck before he sat up, making Michael fall off the bed, and he groaned loudly from the floor.

"You're all fuçkers." Michael cursed them out. The three boys laughed at their pastel blue haired boyfriend, who's head popped up but even though he was complaining he smiled and pounced on Ashton, kissing his lips before pecking Luke and Calum's. He liked morning kisses even though Ashton hated morning breath. Michael also liked slow morning sex with Luke but they had a busy day.

"Should we get up?" Calum asked and Luke nodded so they all got up. They were all still naked from the night before but they didn't care as they went in to the bathroom. Their shower was bigger than most normal ones so the four of them could get in. They washed each other's hair and bodies and Luke may have given Michael a hand job while the latter did the same to Calum. Ashton simply ignored his boyfriends and washed Luke's hair.