we're alright though lashton

I wanted to write something sad and stupid and stuff and it'll be long {6k words}

Still lashton too

May be triggering and contains self harm, depression, anorexia, and suicide

-

Luke and Ashton first met at high school, Luke was new and he ran in to Ashton in the bathrooms.

Luke walked through the corridor, his white school shirt covered in sauce from his spaghetti bolognese that had been splattered across the white clothing, staining it permanently. The green blazer he wore was drowning him as he was so short.

He got to the bathrooms, his hand going for the handle when it opened and smacked him in the shoulder. "Fuck." He muttered, holding the area.

"Oh shit, sorry man." The guy said. Luke looked up to the taller guy seeing he had black hair, a line of blue and a line of red in his fringe. "Didn't see you there."

"It's fine." Luke mumbled, his cheeks going pink.

"Dude, fucking move." Someone said behind the black haired boy and he rolled his eyes, before moving and Luke moved to the side, letting them out of the bathroom. The person behind the black haired boy had brown curls, short and a bandana in his hair. Luke stared at the guy before blushing when the older boy gave me a look. "You alright there?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." Luke muttered, "Just um need to use the bathroom." He mumbled before going in to the bathroom, the two boys outside chuckling at his shyness, before leaving.

Luke entered the bathroom and looked in the mirrors and sighed, "Fuck." He took off his bag and then his blazer, his long sleeved shirt on, his tie hanging down. Luke took off his tie and put it by the sink before undoing his shirt. Once it was off, Luke paused and stared at the reflection in the mirror.

Luke frowned, poking at the small amount of fat on his stomach, the skin being littered in small cuts. He frowned before swapping his shirt with the spare one he brought. Liz wanted Luke to be careful about his first day of his new school.

Luke put his tie on again and his blazer before picking up his bag and leaving the bathroom.

**

Luke came to school a few weeks later. His shoulders felt heavy and his eyes would barely open, he was tired. He needed sleep and he wouldn't mind if he didn't wake up in the morning either.

Luke got to his locker, putting the combination in and as it opened, ping pong balls fell out. A hundred small round balls, bounced to the floor and Luke wanted to cry.

The older kids had been picking on him ever since that day in the canteen, throwing stuff at him like paper aeroplanes, pens, anything they could get their hands on to annoy him.

People around him laughed but Luke simply got his stuff from his locker before slamming it shut and walking away to the boys bathroom. Luke stepped in and saw the curly haired guy and black haired one, before he went to the end cubicle. He put the toilet seat down, dropping his bag before he sat on the seat, his knees to his chest as he silently cried.

"--Cal coming over, I think he wants me to take his virginity, he's been dropping hints for a few weeks." One said, Luke recognised it as the black haired boy.

"Oh cool man, I'm happy for you." The other one chuckled. "You two are cute together."

"So that means you can't come over and use the drum kit tonight. I'll be busy." Michael chuckled and the curly haired boy joined in.