Misunderstandings Explained

Cassie's POV

After three weeks of avoiding each other, Sophia and Liam finally talked and worked everything out. It was a pretty interesting scene to watch, I have to admit....

Flashback

All of us reached our breaking point, so we decided to take things in our own hands.

Megan, Lily, me, Aaron, Alex, Jax, and Jason met secretly after school to figure of what to do about Sophia and Liam.

"We seriously need to do something, guys. They are so oblivious about their feelings for each other, so we need to take matters in our own hands", I explained to them.

"Oh, they're not the only ones here who are oblivious about their feelings", Aaron mentioned.

"What are you talking about, Aaron?", I asked.

All he did was shook his head and said, "nothing, Cassie".

"Back to what we're here to discuss. So, what's the plan?", Alex asked.

After Jason came up with the plan, we all eagerly agreed and began to put our plan in motion.

The next day after school, I made up the excuse that I left my book in Mrs. Hooper's classroom, so I asked Sophia if she could get it for me.

While the girls and I got Sophia to go back into the classroom, the guys at the other side of the building convinced Liam to get Alex's leather jacket he left behind in Mrs. Hooper's room.

We needed the keys for Mrs. Hooper's classroom, so we tried to convince her to give us the keys.

After constant reassurance from us that nothing would go wrong and that we would give her back the keys right when we were done, she reluctantly handed over the keys.

"I'm fully trusting you guys to not do anything reckless, so please don't get my classroom destroyed or get caught. Also, don't say I was involved in this either", Mrs. Hooper said as she handed over the keys.

I gave her a smile and reassured her that everything will be fine and that we would keep her out of it.

Once we got Sophia in the classroom, we saw the guys so we hid behind the lockers, waiting for Liam to enter the classroom as well.

The second Liam got in, we heard Liam and Sophia shout, "You!", just as Alex slammed the door closed and locked the door from the outside.

"Alex! I swear, you're so dead when we get out of here!", Liam shouted as he banged his fists on the door.