Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

I woke the next morning confused as hell.

Where am I? I wondered as I cracked my eyes open, taking in the sight of the room around me. Then, I felt the arm around my waist.

My breath hitched in my throat as I remembered everything that had happened the day before. I still couldn't believe that I'd actually done . . . it with Yoongi. I couldn't believe it, yet I had no regrets. I'd felt ready, and I knew that I really did have strong feelings for Yoongi.

He stirred behind me, letting out a small noise. I grinned when I heard it. How cute. I turned to my other side as carefully as I could, wanting to get a good luck at him before he woke up fully.

Yoongi truly was a sight to behold. His skin was fair and flawless, his hair was a perfect blonde mess, and his lips were so very kissable . . .

"Are you going to stare at me all morning?" Yoongi asked in a deep, raspy voice as he cracked an eye open. A teasing smile graced his lips, and I blushed.

"Whatever," I muttered. He tightened his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. He brought me a little too close, though, and I felt the bulge in his boxers. My face instantly heated more than before, I quickly scrambled away.

Yoongi let out a laugh. "Whoops, sorry about that."

"What time is it?" I mumbled. I had no idea where my phone was – we'd lost it somewhere on our way to the bedroom.

Yoongi raised his head, squinting at the clock by his bedside. "Too early. Let's go back to sleep."

I rolled my eyes. "Yoongi."

"Fine, it's eleven."

"We should probably get up," I told him. He pouted.

"Hyorin," he whined. "We could just stay in bed all day. Think about how amazing that would be."

I was about to sit up when he stopped me with a smirk. "Besides, you probably can't walk anyway."

"Yoongi!" I scolded, slapping his bare chest. He grunted, and dramatically winced.

"Ow, Hyorin. I get you into bed and suddenly you become evil. Is that really how you should treat your man?" he said, acting like he was wounded.

I rolled my eyes at him again. "Yoongi, what is wrong with you?"

He grinned, leaning forward to capture my lips with his. We shared a short kiss before he pulled away. "Maybe you should've asked that before you let me into your life."

"Is it too late to back out?"

He stuck out his tongue out at me, and for a moment I was tempted to kiss him again. "You know you love me."

I flicked his chest, and he made another exaggerated cry of pain. Sitting up, I stretched to test how my body felt. I certainly did feel sore, even though I hadn't stood yet.

Great, I thought bitterly before attempting to stand. A sharp ache shot through my core, and I winced at the feeling. I hope this doesn't last.

I stumbled forward a few steps before Yoongi dragged himself out of bed. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my neck.

"You feeling okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I guess . . . it kind of hurts."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I've heard that's how that goes."