Chapter Thirteen

WARNING: Mature Content

Chapter Thirteen

Yoongi's lips pressed to mine eagerly while his hands gripped my waist, inciting a spark within me. My hands found his hair, gently tugging on the blonde strands.

He grazed my bottom lip with his teeth, making me shiver. I parted my lips for him, allowing his tongue to slip between them. He kissed me fervently, and his hands slowly began creeping up underneath my shirt, leaving trails of fire in his wake.

Soon than I wanted, Yoongi's lips left mine, trailing down my jaw to my neck. He paid special attention to my soft spot there; making sure that he left me a squirming mess beneath him. He sucked on my skin, leaving what were sure to be dark bruises later.

Carefully, he bit down on the sensitive skin, provoking a surprised yelp from me. He chuckled against my neck, and then did it again, this time more sensually. I let loose a breathy sigh, and he quickly returned his lips back to mine.

The skin of his lips were soft and smooth, but he kissed with such passion that all I felt was fire. His hands continued their path upward, ghosting over my stomach before reaching my breasts. Yoongi squeezed them lightly through my bra, and a moan escaped my lips.

His hands continued going up, and I lifted my arms, separating our lips for a moment to help him rid me of my shirt. Immediately, our lips came back together and his hands continued their assault on my chest.

Yoongi's warm fingertips suddenly met my back, reaching for the clip of my bra. It didn't take long for him to undo the clasp, freeing my breasts.

Abruptly, Yoongi broke the kiss, pulling back and looking at me. His already dark eyes seemed impossibly more so, and were full of question. I understood – things were getting heated, and he knew the whole story of what happened with Jungkook. His tongue flicked out to moisten his lips, and I watched the movement carefully before meeting his eyes, giving a slow nod. I knew that I wanted him just as much as he wanted me.

Without another moment of hesitation, he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned, milky-white torso. My eyes raked over his form, and this time, my hands trailed over his skin. His body was warm to the touch, and I felt myself longing for more contact.

My arms snaked up around his neck, pulling my closer to me. Yoongi's lips met mine in a chaste kiss, but before I could protest the loss of contact, his mouth found its way to my breasts.

I moaned as his tongue flicked out, grazing my nipple. His hands now traveled down, making their way to the waistband of my pants as his mouth paid attention to my breasts.

Yoongi's eyes flickered up to my face, watching my reaction to him. The eye contact sent heat straight to my core, and my hips twitched beneath him. He pulled his lips from my chest, giving me a lustful smirk.

Suddenly, he brought his arms around me, lifting me up off the couch. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me toward his bedroom, and I felt a ball of nervousness begin to form within me. I couldn't believe this was happening, but at the same time, I felt no regret for getting this far.

Within moments, Yoongi had me laid down across his bed. I watched him intensely as he stripped off his jeans before joining me. I could see his arousal in his boxers, and I grinned at the thought that I did that to him.

Catching my look, Yoongi immediately got to work removing my pants. He pulled them quickly off my legs, throwing them behind him. He gave me a devilish smirk as he spread my legs, and I shivered at the cold air that came in contact with my nearly-exposed heat.