-8-

Zoey
Of course, I've still tried to call Louis but he hasn't answered. I groaned and stopped. I put my phone down on my night stand making me sit down on the side of my bed. I was upset. Reason being is because I haven't heard from Louis and the fact that he hasn't called me back.
"Come on Louis!" I said pulling my phone away from my ear. I grunted and sat down on my bed.
"Why aren't you answering?" I asked. I heard someone knocking on the door making me sigh.
"Come in" I said seeing the door open. It was Cris.
"Hey Zoe, I have your tea" she said making me nod. She closed the door behind her and walked towards me. She placed the cup of tea on the night stand and then she sat next to me.
"He hasn't answered?" She asked making me nod. She cleared her throat and pulled her IPad out.
"What's this?" I asked as she played today's news.
"One Direction! This years top band in the Music line up, on top of 5 Seconds of Summer and Fifth Harmony. They've just released their new Album 'Made In the AM'. This week, they perform in Sydney, Australia" the reported said and then a picture of the 5 boys appeared on the screen. I gasped.
"Where do they perform?" I asked making Cris pull her IPad to her lap.
"Umm Future Music Stage at, Hienfield  Park. Starts at 6:30pm on Friday" Cris said making me look at her.
"Are the tickets sold out?" I asked making her scroll down.
"Yes. But why do you need a ticket? You can go in their for free remember? You're a Celebrity" she said making me nod and thump my forehead.
"I'm still not used to calling myself a celebrity" i said making her giggle.
"So, are we gonna go?" She asked making me nod.
"I have to give a long talk to Louis about why he hasn't even called me back" I said making her gulp.

Harry
We were in our hotel, recorded the next songs for the next album. I groaned and we finished a song. Me and the lads were just wandering around in our living room.
"What are we gonna do?!?" Niall groaned making me chuckle.
"Turn the television on" I said making Zayn sit up and grab the remote off the coffee table. He then clicked he tv on.
"Who's Zoey Liana?" Zayn asked making me look at the screen.
"A few hours ago a huge crowd of fans surrounded Zoey Liana, she was on her way to her hotel. Here is a footage of her making her way through the crowd" the reporter said and a different screen popped out. A girl with long brown hair with perfect curls at the ends. She was wearing sunglasses and a pink skirt with black top. Her high heels were black and 3 inches tall. I took a close look at her. She looks familiar.
"Zoey Liana?" I asked and then the boys all gasped.
"ITS ZOEY!!!" They all screamed making me look closer at the girl.
"No! Cannot be!" I said making them all gather around me and jump around.
"ITS ZOEY!!!!! THE SAME ZOEY THAT LIVED WITH US FOR A FEW MONTHS!!! SHE WAS THE BEST LITTLE SISTER WEVE EVER HAD!" They screamed making me jump.
"Guys, the Zoey we know is Zoey Tomlinson. That's Zoey Liana, a brand new Celebrity back in 2021. She was caught singing I think I'm a mall" I said making Louis grab my shoulders.
"Harry! What is wrong with you?! That's Zoey! The girl you fell in love with! Why are you acting like you forgot about her?!" Louis said as he shook my shoulders.
"I didn't forget about her! That's not the right Zoey I know! The one I knew, didn't like flashing cameras in her face or singing in front of people. She likes it when she's in front of her closest friends and family, not a whole crowd. And also, she doesn't look like Zoey" I stated making them look at the screen.
"Well yea! She's 24 now!" Liam said making me roll my eyes.
"Look, That's not Zoey" I said making me stand and walk towards my bedroom.

Louis
I groaned. And
"Harry! It is Zoey!" Niall said making me groan.
"Yea I know, but where is she staying right now so Harry can take a closer look at her and realize?" I asked making Zayn gasp. He rewinded the show. Then he paused right when Zoey was about to walk into the building. Zayn frantically pointed at the screen.
"Georgia Inn!!!! That's our hotel!!! She's in this building!!!!" Zayn screamed making us gasp.
"WE HAVE TO ASK THE RECEPTIONIST!" I said making us all rush out the door. But before I left,
"Harry we'll be right back!" I yelled making me run out and sit the door.