-1-

Zoey
So here I am in a van with my driver and assistant. I smiled at her. I put my sunglasses on. Reason being is because I'm gonna walk out seeing a bunch of fans crowding around me. This Singer/Celebrity/Actress thing is all still a getting used to thing. I liked how everyone knows my talent but it kinda creeps me out how fans hover all over me. The van came to a stop in front of my managers building. Where I record audio and edit. I took in a deep breath. Cris, my awesome personal assistant patted my shoulder.
"Don't worry Zoe, me and Frank will help you get in" she said as I turned to her and smiled. Cris was the best assistant I've ever had. She was nicer than my other assistants. Frank was the best driver. Them both were the only friends I had including Francine, my manager. I took in a deep breath making Frank open his door and open my door. Right away I see camera flashes as I stepped out of the van. Cris followed after me and I heard Frank close the van door. I looked around the fans behind the small gates. I gave them a smile. Then I walked forward making me hear more screams. I see security guards pushing the gates back along with the fans. I waved at a few of them and I reached the building. I opened the door seeing a few workers wave at me. I smiled and greeted them. Then I turned to a hallway leading me to an elevator. I pushed the button going up.

So a little bit before I became this famous, was about 2 years ago. I was caught singing in the mall. People were recording videos of me singing in the mall as I went shopping with mom. Then, no sooner than a week, the videos went viral and my mom put me in The Voice. I became more and more popular than. Even though I only made top 5, I continued my life by acting. And of course my play went viral as a few of my classmates in university knew me from the voice and recorded a video of me acting. I became famous the next month as someone knocked on my door. My mom was surprised seeing Francine May. That's how I met my manager.

I was waiting still in the elevator. I took my phone out and opened my pictures. I flipped through the ones in 2017. When I was living with Louis and his band mates. I smiled. They looked so young, as well as me. I smiled. I wonder how their doing? How do they look like? Are they doing ok? Many questions filled my mind about the boys but the girls are the ones I really miss is Ariel and Paris. The elevator made a ding sound knowing we reached our floor. The elevator doors opened. I smiled and pulled my glasses down. I was greeted by a few more workers making them wave at me. I turned to a hallway making me walk towards the door. I knocked.
"Fran! It's me!" I smiled in excitement making her scream.
"Come in! Come in" she said in an excited tone. I smiled and opened the door. She was sitting behind her desk with a smile on her face. She was looking through a few folders and papers. I walked in with Cris as she closed the door.
"Hi Fran" I smiled as she stood up and walked towards me. She gave me a hug. 
"How was your planning for your new movie?" She asked as I pulled off.
"Doing good, we start to record in a few days," I said as she nodded.
"Amazing. Sit sit please" she said as I looked back at Cris and pointed at a chair for her making her nod and sit beside me. Francine walked behind her desk and sat down.
"So I heard your filming this movie about romance?" She smirked as I rolled my eyes.
"Yup, but my "partner" is so mean to me" I said as she looked at me.
"Its Zack Griffin?" She asked as I nodded. She gasped.
"I thought he was nice?" She asked as I shook my head.
"First time I met him, I was so nice but he just snapped at me and a few days later we both started to argue and then yea" I said as she sighed.
"Well welcome to ShowBiz, ok so how have you been? Getting used to being famous and all" she asked as I shrugged.
"Exhausting, loud" I said as she chuckled.
"Well, you'll get used to it." She said as I nodded. 
"Zoey Liana? Mothers name?" She asked as I nodded.
"My parents got divorced when I moved to Australia So I might as well change my name." I said as she nodded.
"You were a Tomlinson right?" She asked as I nodded.
"Yes" I said as she gasped.
"Your brother is Louis Tomlinson?!" She asked as I giggled and nodded.
"Oh my gosh! I interviewed their band a few years ago." She said as I smiled and nodded.
"Yea" I said as I looked down at my hands. I miss Harry, but It's been so long I don't even remember how he looks like.

Harry
I was on the plane on our way to Australia. For once in my whole life, I was so happy and excited. I'm gonna I find Zoey. The Zoey I've known for almost a year. I don't know what happened to her. I don't know how she looks like now. I hope she hasn't forgotten about us. I was sitting next to Louis. I turned to him.
"Hey you excited?" He asked as I nodded with a smile.
"Zoey, we are coming for you!" I said as Louis nodded.
"It's either she uses moms name or dads name so Zoey Liana or Tomlinson" Louis said as I nodded. I looked out the window.