-7-

2 days Later...
Zoey
I was here on set recording the I eat a scene of the movie. We meant to shoot it 2 days ago but, Director was kind to let me go to my mothers funeral and give me a little break to get back on my feet. I still feel empty hearted now that my mum just passed away. I don't know where my dad is and I don't know where Louis is along with his bandmates. Now that their not here, I feel lonely. I was sitting in my tent going over my lines for the first scene. Then Cris walked in with Frank.
"Bes it's time to get filming" she said making me look up at her. She calls me Bes whenever I feel sad, it always makes me smile once she calls me that. Bes was short for best friend. Cris is like my best friend here in Australia while Ariel and Paris were my best friends back in London. When I meet Ariel and Paris once again, I'll introduce Cris. I'm sure they will like her very much. I stood up and fixed my hair. I walked out onto the set. There was a big white sheet of cardboard in the middle of the field. It was for the background part. I walked to my position. This first scene was gonna introduce me. So I talk about my past life and me moving on to a new school for my last year of high school. Now I play the innocent, quiet, shy girl in this whole film, I'm the main character. And this innocent girl falls in love with the popular boy in her class, aka Zack Griffin.
"Alright places people, places!" Director said making me said on the edge beside the big white board. A few people gave me fake glasses and books to complete my look. I put the glass on and held the books firmly.

~~~

"End scene!" Director mouthed making the camera turn off. Every clapped.
"Perfect! Perfect! Now Griffin we shoot your perspective this afternoon" director said making me take the glass off and hand them to the prop men. I walked over to director seeing him place his papers down on a table beside his chair. He looked at me and sigh.
"I'm sorry, sorry about your mother sweetheart" he said making me nod. He pulled me into a hug making me smile and pat his back.
"Thank you, um am I gonna be in Griffin's scene this afternoon?" I asked making him look down at his papers.
"No, we shoot another scene tomorrow that has both of you in it. So you can take a break for the rest of the day" he smiled making me nod. I turned around to my tent seeing Cris jog over to me. She was holding a small basket holding different kinds of flowers.
"Um Zoe, I have the flowers you ordered" she smiled making me smile and take them.
"Is Frank waiting in the van?" I asked making her nod. I looked back at director.
"I'll see you later sir" I said making him smile and wave goodbye. I walked carefully on the grass making my way to Frank in the van. These stupid high heels are killing me.
"Cris when we get to the van, can you get my converses?" I asked making her nod and help me make my way to Frank. I sat down in my seat with the door open. I took my heels off making me massage my feet. I placed my heels in a box sitting beside me. I shut the box and saw Cris bring over a box saying Converse on it. She opened it up and hands done my white pair of converses. I smiled and thanked her. I took the pair and slipped them on. Then I closed the empty box and placed it over the high heel box. I placed the 2 boxes sitting in the seat beside me. Then Cris sat down in the passenger seat beside Frank.
"Frank drive to the cemetery please" I said making him nod in the mirror and then he started to drive off the set.

Frank slowly stopped the van beside the field of gravestones. He walked out of the van and jogged over to my door and opened it for me. I stepped out and looked around the field. I heard Frank closed the door for me and Cris walk up beside me. I glanced at her making her smile and gesture me to go ahead.
"We'll wait here" she smiled making me smile holding the basket of flowers in my hand. I looked out into the field and started to walk.

I stood in front of my mothers grave and smiled. I slowly placed the basket of flowers down in front of the grave. I smiled.
"Hi mom" I greeted making me smile again.
"It's been 2 days, I'm trying to stay strong for you" I said looking at the words written on the stone over and over again. I wiped my eyes to make sure I don't cry again.
"I love you mom" I said making me sniff and wipe my cheeks. I took one more look at the grave and smiled. Then I turned and walked over to Cris and Frank.

Zack
"end scene" I heard director whisper and then he camera pointed down. Everyone clapped.
"Good job everybody! We'll be back tomorrow no go have a great evening" director said making me walk towards my tent. Once I entered I saw my best friend Adam sitting in the chair beside the table.
"Hey bro how was the shoot?" He asked making me sit down in my chair and lay my head back. I sighed. I heard Adam chuckle.
"Come on, Tom is driving us to the gym" Adam said making me stand and grab my bag.

~~~

We entered the gym seeing not many people in here today. I followed Adam over the basketball court in the other room of the gym. Then we walked over to the nearest bench and placed our stuff there. I took my water bottle out and placed it beside my bag on the bench. The towel that hung on my shoulder, I placed it beside the water bottle. Then I heard my name making me turn to the court. Adam waved at me making me jog over to him. A few more guys came up to us making me greet them.
"Ok 4 on 4" Adam said making me high five my teammates.

I did a lay up scoring 2 points. Then I called break. The boys and I split up to our benches. I sat down and picked my water bottle up along its my towel. I wiped my face full of sweat with my towel and led the towel hanging around my neck laying on my shoulders. Then I opened my water bottle and took a sip from it. I was staring on the other side of the gym seeing the indoor bleachers. A few people were were just siting there on their phone but then, I saw a couple sitting in the middle row. They were both laughing, they held hands and stood up. They left the gym. I sighed. Then Adam sat down beside me.
"Oh boy, how you holding up with the breakup?" Adam asked making me look down and sigh.
"It hurt man" I said as he patted my shoulder.
"I told you she was just a gold digger" he said making me look at him and back at the bleachers. I sighed.
"Zack, there are plenty of girls in the world you can find. Don't worry" Adam said making me sigh. Then all the sudden, I thought about my partner for the movie. Zoey.
"I know that look" Adam said making me look at him.
"What look? I look like this every day" I said, lie.
"Totally. The look of love" Adam said as I glared at him.
"No" I lied making him laugh
"Lie" he said making me chuckle.
"Alright, since you keep talking about this love nonsense, who?" I asked making smirk.
"Zoey Liana. A brand new celebrity, one 1 year younger than you, very pretty, hot actually" Adam said making me roll my eyes.
"Not my type" I said making Adam laugh.
"Yes she is! She's a British lady born in London, England, I've heard she likes Australian, British and American" Adam smirked. I'm American, I'm a celebrity, I'm good looking. I thought in my mind making Adam sigh.
"Look, all I'm saying is. Zoey looks like the perfect girl for you. All over the news, she's caring, trustworthy, she's defiantly a keeper" Adam said making me sigh.
"Adam, I just got off my last relationship. I don't think I can give my heart to anyone yet" I said making Adam chuckle.
"But she is a nice one to go out with" I agreed by accident making my eyes widened and look at Adam. He smiled in excitement hearing me say that.
"He admitted it!" Adam said making me groan.
"Shut up Adam, she has a boyfriend" I said making him look at me.
"No, she's single" he said making me cross my eyebrows at him.
"What? I thought she's dating that, One Direction Boy, Harry Styles I think" I said making him shake his head in disagreement.
"She dumped him because she moved out of London to live here, like for life" Adam said making me look out at the court again.
"Wow, never knew that, they looked like a good, long lasting couple to be honest" I admitted making Adam nod.
"Yea but...it's your chance Zack!" He said shaking my shoulders.
"Adam stop. I'm sure her heart still belongs to the British boy. I cannot replace him" I said making Adam sigh and nod.
"Alright then" he said. I sighed.