-10-

Harry
I stood up and walked out of my room. I walked out into the living room seeing the boys weren't home yet. I sighed. Then all the sudden the doors burst open making me jump.
"SHE LIVES IN THIS HOTEL!" The boys screamed making me groan.
"Guys, stop playing" I said making me take my jacket off the couch.
"Where is the real Harry!?" They all screamed making me sigh.
"I am the same Harry. The same Harry that Misses Zoey TOMLINSON!" I said making me walk passed them. I put my sunglasses on and my earbuds into my ears. I played a song, he song I recorded from when Zoey sang her first song, written by herself. "Hey You" I smiled. I took a moment to walk around this floor, thinking, about all the memories I've had with her.

Zoey
It's been about an hour and I've now finished shooting today.

I made it to the hotel without being surrounded by fans. I walked in with Frank and Cris beside me. I smiled.
"Ok so, all you need to do is relax for rest of the day" Cris said making me smile and nod.
"We'll meet you in the room ok Zoey, I got to talk on the phone with the manager" Cris said making me smile and nod. I headed on over to the elevator and pushed the button. I looked down at my phone and received a text from Louis. I smiled. I heard the elevator ding and the doors open. I walked in and my eyes met a man.

Harry
A girl had walked in. She had brown hair with black sunglasses. She wore a black mini skirt with a pink top. She wore white converses. I looked at her. She looked at me. I can see her eyes under he sunglasses. I crossed my eyebrows. She gave me a smile. Then she stood beside me. I pulled an earbud down.

Zoey
This man was tall, he had long curly hair, green emerald eyes and cute jawline. He wore a grey blazer with a white shirt under it. He carried a jacket in his other arm. He wore black skinny jeans and maroon coloured vans. He looked familiar. Then I looked down at me phone trying to forget about it. He can't be Harry Styles.

Harry
This girl looked so familiar. She cannot be Zoey Tomlinson. But then it hit me. I turned to her and she right away turned to me.
"Hi, do I know you from somewhere?" We both asked as the same time making me gulp and turn away embarrassed. Then I turned back to her. She took her sunglasses off and smiled at me.

Zoey
"I'm-" I said until he answered for me
"Zoey Liana, yea, new celebrity and pop star" he answered making me smile. He shook my hand.
"I'm Harry" he said making me smile.
"Hi Harry, are you staying at this hotel?" I asked making him nod.
"Yea with my band" he said making me smile and nod.
"Nice" I said making him chuckle.
"They can be a pain" he said making me giggle.
"Well, this is my stop" he said as the elevator dinged at the 4th floor. He got off.
"Nice to meet you Zoey" he smiled showing his amazing dimples on each side of his cheeks. I smiled.
"Nice to meet you too Harry" I said as the elevator doors closed. I crossed my eyebrows. I feel like I've talked to him before, like an old friend.