-13-

Zack
I over heard Cris mention Harry styles to Zoey. I sighed. Then all the sudden a big pat on my back hit me making me turn around seeing Adam, Smiling at me.
"Hey good shot" he said making me smile and nod. I looked over at Zoey seeing her talk to cris.
"Oh my god just ask her to get coffee" Adam said making me look at him.
"I'm in a freaking jock outfit sweating cause of the heat. I'm not going up to her sweaty and looking like a freaking dickhead" I said making him chuckle.
"Then go change jeez, you don't need to make it sound like a big deal. Hey Zoey!" Adam said making him walk over to Zoey. My eyes widened.

Zoey
I turned seeing Adam greet me. I smiled.
"Hey Adam" I smiled making Him smile back.
"You did good today. Can't wait to watch the hole thing" he said making me chuckle.
"Yea well, I hope My voice turns out well on film" I said making him chuckle.
"Um Zoey, we have a 3 o-clock recording session with Gregory in the studio" Cris mentioned making me turn to her and nod.
"Recording?" Adam asked making me turn to him and smile.
"I'm recording a new single for my album." I said making him nod impressed.
"A singer and an actress, not bad" he smirked making me giggle.
"Alright, I will see you later. Oh and tell Zack, we should hang out sometime" I said making him smirk and nod.
"Alright, break a leg Ms. Liana" he smiled as he then turned around. I smiled seeing Zack looking at me. I smiled at him and turned away towards Cris and Frank.

Zack
Once Adam walked over to me, I smacked him on the back of the head.
He turned to me.
"Ow!" He said making me glare at him.
"Don't just walk up to her" I said making him chuckle.
"Chill, we talked when you were on set, she has a recording session at 3 I'm sure that will take at least an hour and a half. And she said she wants to hang out with you sometime" he said making me sigh.
"Wait recording session? She's a singer too?" I asked making him nod.
"In fact she just handed me one of her albums. Consider this a gift for the celebration of a successful movie shot of the whole film." Adam said making him hand me the cd.
"Young Love" I read the album name making me turn to the backside with song list.
"Prepare to hear the 'love' in her voice" Adam said as he turned away scratched he back of his head. He was whistling. I glared at him and pushed his shoulder with two fingers.
"Hey...don't start" I said making him jump and turn to me. He laughed.
"Well I got to go...ill go to your place after lunch. Later" Adam said as he patted my shoulder then walked off. I looked back down at the album. Then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned seeing it was my driver/guard Tom.
"Let's go...I see a few fans screaming down the road already" he said making me jump as I heard the crowd behind the van. We ran towards the van and jumped in. Tom quickly drove off.when we were on a smooth road I held the album beside Tom in front of me. I was sitting in the seat behind him.
"Can you put this in?" I asked making him take the album. He chuckled.
"Zoey Liana? I knew you had a crush on that girl" he smirked as he looked at the mirror above him. I chuckled. He opened the disk when the light was red. Then he played the disk. It started off with a smooth rhythm of a grand piano.

"It's not the same as it was before, together as one." She started making me smile and lean back in my seat.
"I miss the times when we used to hang out by the river
you held my hand and had my head resting on your shoulder
You were there when I needed you
until you drifted away"

Zoey
"All the times we've had
still running in my mind.
Lost in my past,
can't find a way back on the path.
Baby I can't see the light no more.

There's nothing in the world I wouldn't trade for your love.
I gave you my heart but you took it away
Your heart is stuck in my hands and
I don't know what to do anymore"

I sang making the record stop. I pulled my headphones down.
"Perfect. Verse one and pre corus down. Tomorrow we can shoot the chorus and bridge and then we'll film your music video and have it up by Friday" the director said making me nod and pull the headphones off and hung them on the stand holding the microphone up. I then walked out of the sound room meeting Cris with a bottle of water.
"Sounded amazing. Direct might not even add audio tune" she said making me chuckle.
"Is there anything else to do today?" I asked making her look down at her IPad.
"Nope, you have the rest of the day off" she said making me smile.
"Good, let's go back to the hotel, can you call Frank please to come pick us up?" I asked making her smile and nod.

Me and Cris were now walking down my floor until I bumped into someone. I gasped making me look up at him.
"Zoey?" He asked making me smile.
"Oh hello again Harry" I said as he was the one I was in the elevator with. He smile and brushed his hair back.
"We got to stop bumping into each other like this" he said making him smile showing his dimples. I smiled.
"Sorry, hey are you free today?" I asked making him shrug.
"Sure, you wanna grab a drink?" He smirked making me look at him. Everything about him reminds me of Harry. His dimples, his eyes, his face, his hair, the way he talks.
"Sure. Um Cris I'll give you the rest of the day off" I said as I turned to her making her smile.
"I'll be in the room, give me a call when you need me" she said making me smile and hug her. She then walked down the hall and turned to our room.
"Shall we?" Harry asked making me smile.