-3-

Zoey
I made it out of the building and was now in the van with Cris and Frank. I gasped.
"I forgot my present to the director" I said as Cris nodded.
"Frank go back to the hotel" she said as Frank nodded.
"Thank god I remembered." I said in relief as I looked out the window.

Third Person POV
Zoey arrived back at her hotel. Georgia Inn. She had moved there ever since the director planned the movie. She walked out of the van with Cris and Frank. She rushed into the hotel.

Meanwhile, the one direction boys were just getting ready to go to Louis' parents house. They get excited to see Zoey with them.

Cris was the one in the elevator going to get her present for the manager leaving Zoey with Frank in the main foyer.

The one direction boys entered an elevator with Cris inside. Cris just smiled at them as she got off that elevator making the boys walk in. Then she walked into another elevator and pressed the 25th button. Zoey had stayed on the 25th floor and is in a luxury room.

The one direction boys got off the elevator and now is in the main foyer where Zoey happens to be. Zoey had sunglasses on while the boys also were wearing sunglasses. They walked passed Zoey looking down at her phone but they didnt even notice or recognized Zoey. So they walked passed her.

Zoey
A bunch of boys walked by but I wasn't paying attention cuase I was on my phone texting the director saying we were gonna be a little late. I looked up looking for Cris. I sighed.

Harry
We walked passed a girl that had a guard or driver next to her. She was wearing sunglasses making me not recognize her. I looked down at my phone and kept walking with the lads.
"Louis how far are your parents house?" Niall asked as we exited the hotel doors.
"Not far from here just a few streets away" Louis said as we walked into our tour bus.

Zoey
Cris came out of the elevator making her run towards me. She was carrying the bouquet of flowers with the directors name on it. Ms. Alexandra Hadrid. Cris was panting for air.
"Here." She said as I laughed.
"Cris you didn't need to run" I said as she panted.
"I'm alright don't worry" she said as Frank chuckled.
"Cris, are those flowers for me?" He asked as I shoved Frank a bit. I laughed.
"Funny Frank" I said as he smiled. Frank was skinny, he had black hair and had a tanned skin, he was wearing a white shirt with black jeans. Cris rolled her eyes. Frank had always had a tiny crush on her once se started working with me. Cris was short, a bit shorter than me. She had blonde hair with a beautiful smile and greyish coloured eyes.
"Come on, director just texted me" I said as Cris nodded and followed me out of the hotel.

Driving to the directors building wasn't far. It was a few blocks away from my hotel. I hopped out of the car with Cris following behind me. People walking passed the building looked at me and screamed. I gasped and started to run towards the building doors. Frank ran along with me and Cris pushing a few fans a away from us. We entered the building and a few guards stood in front of the door to keep the fans from coming in. I looked back at the doors.
"The fans keep growing bigger and bigger" Cris said as I looked at her and laughed.
"Come on before the guards tire out and let them in" Frank said as I nodded.

We got off the elevator on the 10th floor. A few people were walking around. They all waved at me making me smile at them. We faced the directors office making me take in a deep breath. Then I opened the door seeing Zack and the director sitting in the room. They looked at me.
"Zoey! Welcome! Me and Zack were just going over the lines for your movie." Director said as I smiled and walked in with Cris. I sat down in a chair in front of Zack. I knew he was glaring at me. Director gave me a booklet of the lines for the whole movie.
"Oh dear" I said making Director nod.
"Yes that's a lot of lines, but you will get to know them well cause they suit you very well." Director said as I nodded and flipped through a few pages.
"So we start shooting tomorrow, just read until page five for the first scene in the morning and then a break for lunch and then while that break, read to page 10 for the next scene" Director said making me nod. I then saw Zack stand and hold his booklet.
"See you guys tomorrow" he said as I glanced back at him seeing him leave the room. I turned back to Director.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked as Director sighed.
"His girlfriend dumped him last night, he's not feeling right" director whispered as I sighed and stood up.
"I'll be right back" i said making me storm out the room. I looked around the halls seeing Zack walking down the hall. I jogged over to him in these damn heels. I reached him.
"Zack" I said as he stopped and turned to me.
"What do you want Liana" he called me by my last name.
"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry" I said softly making him roll his eyes.
"I already had a bad morning, don't make it worse by talking to me" he said as my eyes widened a bit, that hurt a little. Then as he turned back I spoke.
"You know, speaking your anger out is not gonna change anything. You're only making them another victim in your problem. I'm sorry if i disturbed you for feeling sorry for you" I said as I turned around and walked back towards the directors office.

Zack
Zoey's words spun around in my head as she turned and walked back towards the directors office. I...I'm sorry Zoey. I didn't mean to. It just really hurt last night when Kyle broke up with me. But, there's this super strange feeling I get when I'm around you. It wasn't hate, or disgust...but something like...I think I've fallen for you.