-17-

Louis
Zoey had invited me and Harry into her room. We sat down next to Niall laying on the couch between both of us while Cris and Zoey sat on the other couch in front of us, on the other side of the table.
"Sorry about Niall. He had way too much to drink. You know Irish men" I said making Cris and Zoey smile and giggle a bit.
"Louis it's fine, I don't think this is the first time I've seen Niall like this," Zoey smiled seeing Cris stand up.
"I'll go get a glass of water for these guys," she said seeing Zoey nod. Cris walked over towards the kitchen leaving me looking at Zoey. I just sat there and smiled just seeing her like this. She was looking down at Niall smiling. She looked around the other lads seeing they were all asleep from the drinks. I turned to look at Harry next to me. He too was staring right at her. I elbowed him a little, catching his attention.
"Believe me now?" I whispered seeing him smile and look down.
"I'm sorry lad," he said and looked at me. I shook my head and wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug.
"It's alright Lad, you just caught a little bit of the 'Blind Love'," I told him seeing him chuckle. I turned towards the kitchen seeing Cris setting glasses of water on the counter. I stood up and walked over to her.
"Need help?" I asked her seeing her look at me and smile.
"Oh, yea thanks," she smiled making me take 2 glasses. She took the third. We walked back into the living room and placed the glasses on the table. I walked over to Liam and helped him sit up.
"Come on Lad, have some water," I told him and held up the glass for him to hold, he lifted it up to his mouth and took a sip.
"Thanks mate," he groaned and put the glass back down. He laid his head back onto the couch and groaned again. I chuckled.
"You see why you shouldn't play the drinking game with Niall? You know he's gonna win," I told him seeing him smile and chuckle.
"Little Irish boy has to be defeated one day," he smirked making me chuckle.
"Ey Mate, you know that's never gonna happen," Niall added out of nowhere, raising his hand up and pointing at Liam. Zoey laughed and put his arm down and helped him sit up.
"Oh shush Niall and drink some water, you've had enough whiskey for tonight," Zoey said seeing Niall take the glass and drink.

Zoey
As soon as Niall put the glass onto the table, I let him lay back down and shut his eyes. I looked at Zayn with Cris helping him take a sip of the water. I smiled. I then stood up and walked over to the kitchen. I checked the clock on the wall seeing it was 2 in the morning.
"I'm sorry," someone said behind me, I turned around seeing Harry standing near the counter. I smiled.
"For what?" I asked seeing him scratch the back of his head.
"About your mother," he said making my smile fade away. I looked down and thought about her for a moment. I then smiled faintly again and looked up at him.
"It's not you're doing," I told him seeing him walk up to me and hug me. I hugged back and smiled into his shoulder. I pulled away and looked up at him.
"You're hair is shorter than before," I told him seeing him ruffle his hair.
"7 years apart, I needed to cut my hair at one point," he said making me giggle and smile at him.
"It suits you," I told him seeing him smile and look at me.
"Are you kidding me, look at you. You're hair is longer and you've grown a little, you look like a model now," he smirked making me scoff and cross my arms.
"No, stop it Styles," I joked hearing him laugh and hug me again.
"Um, sorry to break you two up but, you have to shoot scenes tomorrow and you have a recording as well," Cris mentioned from where she was sitting next to Zayn. I pulled away from Harry and looked at her.
"Right, we should probably get some shut eye," I said seeing Harry nod. "Louis and Harry you can share my room, I'll sleep in Cris' room for tonight," I continued seeing them nod. Louis stood up.

~~~

Next Morning...
I woke up by the sound of Cris calling me. I sat up immediately and looked at her.
"Come on love you need to get ready," she said holding up an outfit all ready for me to wear. I groaned and scratched my head. I sat there for a moment and blew a piece of my hair out of my eye.
"Cris, why'd I have to sing that day in the mall?" I asked seeing her sigh and sit down next to me.
"You know Zoey. Some things in this world isn't gonna go as you planned. Remember how you and I met?" She asked making me look at her and smile. I leaned my head on her shoulder.
"We met at that coffee shop down the street from this hotel, I was a waitress and you were one of the regulars. I was the only worker there that actually knew your order by heart, and-" I said and she continued it.
"-you and I just kept on talking for hours and I remember you boss always yelling at you because you were distracted talking to me," she said making us both laugh. I sighed and hugged her. She hugged back and kissed my forehead.
"What would I do without you?" I asked hearing her giggle.
"Come on love you need to get up and get dressed, the guys are coming in with us to the shoot today," she said making my eyes widened and look at her.
"I'm sorry What?" I asked seeing her stand and smile at me.
"I invited them, they wanted to see how great you were at acting and Louis wanted to keep an eye on that Zack guy see, makes sure he doesn't hurt you," she said making me groan and lay back down.
"I'm gonna die today," I groaned seeing her throw a pillow at me. She giggled making me sit up and laugh.

Harry
We were out in the living room waiting for the girls to come out, I noticed Niall, Zayn and Liam groaning from their hangovers. I laughed.
"I won right?" Niall asked seeing Louis chuckle and nod. Zayn and Liam groaned.
"Oh come on! I swear I had it this time!" Zayn said making me laugh.
"You stopped because you threw up," I said hearing Niall laugh.
"Ha! I win! There's no defeating me," Niall said making me roll my eyes. Then all of the sudden Zoey walked out in a school uniform. She was wearing a navy blue shirt and knee-high white socks, she was wearing black shoes and a white collar shirt with a navy blue tie. She had he hair put up into a pony tail. I gulped.
"Did Zoey go younger? Oh my god WHERES THE LEPRECHAUN THAT CHANGED YOU BACK TO YOUR YOUNG SELF AGAIN!" Niall screamed hearing her giggle.
"Niall relax, this is for the film I'm about to shoot in a few hours, you guys are coming right?" Zoey asked making us nod. Louis looked at her.
"The skirt looks really short there young lady," Louis said making me cough.
"Well, it doesn't look bad on her," I said seeing Louis look at me hearing the girls giggle.
"Relax Louis, well Cris will send you the address of where the shoot will be held, so I will see you guys there," she said making me nod. They were the first to leave seeing the door close.
"Alright, well, first off, we need to talk about that Zack guy," Louis said seeing Liam stand.
"He's a very popular young celebrity that all girls seem to fangirl over. He's been in ten movies and he's pretty good," Liam mentioned. Zayn looked at us.
"But from the videos I've seen with people trying to interview him lately, he's a mean character," Zayn said making Louis cross his arms.
"If he's like Kieth from 7 years ago, I'm not gonna go easy on him," Louis mentioned making me remember what Zoey told me about Keith. Keith cheated on her during high school. I kept he thought in my head.
"Look, we'll just go down to the shoot with them and keep an eye on him ok?" I said seeing them all nod.