-5-

(Don't play song until you are told to!!!)

Zoey
"But Adam, we can't. Our parents, they won't let me-" I said in full emotion as if it were real. Then I groaned right after. Cris walked in to the living room and placed a cup of tea on the coffee table. I placed the booklet on the table and sat back.
"How can I say this to someone that hates me?" I asked looking up at the ceiling. Cris sighed.
"Zoey, try and imagine Zack as someone else. Like, someone you really love, and just speak your heart out to them-" she said making me ignore the rest cause Harry popped into my mind. I remember the times when I woke up in bed with him. He always smiled at me every morning. I remember all the funny things he did in front of me which always made me giggle. He was there to help me from getting hurt, physically and mentally. I miss him. I miss them.
"You know what I mean?" Cris asked pulling me back into reality. I sat up and looked at her. I nodded. I took the cup of tea and took a sip out of it. I heard a phone ring making me put my cup down. Cris picked up my phone on the table making her hand it to me.
"Mom?" She asked making me gasp and smile. I took my phone and answered it. I held it up to my ear.
"Hello? Mom?" I said in excitement making her answer.
"Hi dear, how are you?" She asked. I felt tears fill my eyes, I've missed her voice, it's like it's been a long time since I've talked to her or seen her.
"I'm good mom. Hold on, I'm gonna visit" I said making her chuckle.
"Alright dear, I'll see you here" she said making me end the call. I stood up and walked over to my bouquet of flowers the press gave me.
"Come on Cris. Tell Frank to pull up the van in front of the hotel. We're gonna visit my mum" I said maki g she nod and take her phone out.

~~~

I was out of the city. Frank was now driving on an open field with no buildings but only a few houses out in the distance. Rarely any trees, just open grass fields. It was peaceful and quiet. I'm free from honking cars and telephone calls. Then Frank pulled up in front of Mums house. I smiled. Cris picked up the bouquet of flowers and Frank opened the door. I walked out and looked up at the house. I smiled. Just looking at the house brought back so many memories from when we just moved to Australia. Then Frank and Cris followed me to the door. I knocked and a few seconds later. There stood my mum. She was now 60 years old. I felt tears run down my cheeks as i saw her. I walked up to her and hugged her.
"Oh dear, don't cry, you'll make me cry" she said making me cry softly in her shoulder.
"I missed you mum" I said softly making me pull off. She smiled at me and wiped my tears off with her thumb. She held my cheek and lifted my chin up.
"Smile dear, you have a beautiful smile darling" she said making me chuckle and hold her wrist.
"Who's this?" She asked making me turn.
"Oh mum, this is my assistant, Cris and my driver Frank" I said making Cris hand the flowers to her with a welcoming smile. And Frank shook her hand.
"Please do come in, it's getting dark out here" she said making her move aside and we walked in. I felt like a giant walking in this house. It's been like 2 years since I last walked around these halls. Then mum led me to the living room and told me to sit. I sat down next to Mum while Cris and Frank sat on couch in front of us.
"How are you mum? Are you ok here? I'll get you a maid to look after you" I said making her hold my hands on my lap.
"Dear, I'm alright, I feel better when your here" she said making me smile and hold her hands rubbing them with my thumbs. Then she held my cheek again.
"You've grown, you look different than yourself on tv. You look beautiful in person" she said making me hold hold her wrist and smile.
"Thanks mom." I said making her smile.

Harry
We were here under the stage in front of the whole stadium. We can hear our fans screaming our names. Then me and the lads placed our hands in the middle.
"Ready lads!!!" I yelled making them pull up.
"Let's do this!!" They yelled as we then got pulled up onto the stage hearing all the fans scream our names. We waved at them. Then the band started to play the music.

(play the song now and come back to read this part and keep reading)

Third Person POV
The boys starts to Sing Diana while Zoey was walking with her mum to the kitchen. But then.
"Oh dear I saw the-" he mom started until she gasped and held her chest. Zoey's smile faded making her hold onto her mom's arm.
"Mom? Mom? Are you ok?" Zoey asked making her mom gasp and fall. Zoey gasped and caught her mother before she fell to the ground. She called Frank and Cris to help her while her mother was holding her chest gasping. She gripped onto Zoey's shirt.

"I speak a different language, but I still hear your call" Harry sang as the crowd screamed and they went to the chorus.

Zoey rushed her mother to the van with the help of Frank and Cris. Then They all got into the van and bolted off to the nearest hospital. Zoey had Her mothers head laying on her lap holding her hand. Zoey was crying with her other hand holding her head.
"Mom hold on," Zoey cried as she looked out the window and saw Frank was driving as fast as he can.

"Baby you'd be saving mine" the boys sang as the crowd once again screamed.
"It's only been four months but
You've fallen down so far.
How could someone mislead you at all?" Niall sang.

The paramedics were dragging Zoey's mother in a stroller making Zoey run beside the stroller looking at her mother crying. Her mother held her hand and looked at her. She managed to smile at her daughter but then the paramedics pulled Zoey back as her mother entered the emergency room. Zoey screamed making Cris and Frank hold her back.

"Diana!" The boys sang as the crowd screamed making them continue to sing.

Zoey sat down on the seats crying. Then she took her phone out and stood up and dialled her brothers phone. It rang, rang over 3 times but it went to the voice message. She tried again and she ended up with the voice message. She tried again putting her hand over her mouth crying. But no one answered making her fall down into the seat crying. And crying.

"We all need something, This can't be over now, If I could hold you, Swear I'd never put you down. Diana,
Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes, You've been lonely, You don't even know me, But I can feel you crying, Diana!" The boys sang while Zoey sat there crying with the comfort of Cris and Frank beside her. But then the doctor came out making Zoey stand up and rush to him.
"How is she?" Zoey asked as the doctor sighed and shook his head. Zoey stood there. And then she curled her hands into her chest and then she fell to the ground. She burst into tears covering her face with her hands while Cris and Frank hugged her. Her mother, was dead.