-16-

Harry
It was 10 at night and I still haven't found Zoey. The lads all gave up about an hour ago and headed up to the bar. I brushed my hair back with my hand and decided to go to the bar. Once I walked in, the guys were sitting at in a booth in the corner of the bar. Niall spotted me seeing him raise his hand and wave at me.
"Ayyy Harry! *hiccup* have you found her yet?" Niall said, sounding drunk already making me walk over to them and sit down. Louis looked at me.
"Did you find her?" He asked making me shake my head. Out of all the guys here, me and Louis were the ones that weren't drunk. I looked at the table in front of me seeing about 25-30 empty shot glasses stacked up in a triangle.
"Oh my god lads, are you all crazy?" I asked hearing Louis chuckle at my comment. They all laughed half asleep making me chuckle again.
"I only had one shot, they each had 8, I think. I don't know, I stopped counting after Liam fell asleep" Louis said making me look at Liam with his head on the table, I could hear him snoring. Zayn was leaning back in the chair and his eyes were half open. Niall was still drinking, Louis was just trying to keep Zayn from passing out beside me.
"Yea, we should probably get These guys back to the room" Louis said making me nod. I stood up and walked over to Liam and pulled his arm around my shoulder and carried him. Louis took Zayn while Niall managed to stand and walk out of the bar. He was really drunk but it was funny watching Niall running down the hall, zipping left and right and singing in his amazing drunk voice. I laughed.

We made it to our room, once I opened the door, I walked in and brought Liam to his room and laid him down on the bed. I pulled the blanket on him and walked out of his room closing the door. I then saw Louis walk out of Zayn's room and close his door.
"Where is Niall?" I asked making Louis stay quiet. We both did, listening for Niall's voice. We heard him laughing loudly, but he wasn't in our hotel room. Both our eyes widened.
"Shit" we both cursed making us immediately run out of our room and look down the halls. I spotted Niall in the elevator, laughing making me point towards him.
"There!" I yelled catching Louis' attention and we both ran towards the closing elevator doors. We didn't make it in time because the doors had already closed.
"Fuck" I cursed under my breath and I looked to where the elevator was gonna stop. Zoey's floor.
"He stopped at Zoey's floor" I said making Louis run towards the stairs making me follow.

We made it to her floor and ran out the doors. Niall was no where in sight making me groan.
"Which one was Zoey's room?" I asked making Louis walk down to the end of the hall. We both faced a room and knocked.
"He better be in there" Louis said making me lean on the wall beside the door facing the other side of the hallway.

Zoey
Cris let in Niall a few minutes ago and he passed out on the couch. I guess the little Irish man had too much to drink. But then, I heard someone knock on the door making me turn my attention to the door. Cris looked at me from the couch.
"Who could that be at this late hour?" Cris asked making me stand.
"I'll get it. Just keep an eye on him" I said making her nod. I walked over to the door and opened it up. It was Louis. Once he saw me, he instantly gasped in shock. I nearly jumped a bit frightened. What? I turned around and thought there was a monster behind me but nothing.

Harry
Once I heard Louis gasp I turned to him beside me and crossed my eyebrows.
"What?-" I asked as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to stand in front of the door seeing a girl. The only girl I knew and loved for such a long time.

Zoey
Then I turned back around and spotted "him" standing in front of me. It was Harry, the one who took me out for coffee a few hours ago. I fell silent and blinked. His face had lit up once he saw me, his incredibly cute smile had formed on his face showing his dimples on each side of his cheeks. His green emerald eyes sparkled at the sight of me. It's been far too long since I last saw someone look at me like that. Then I realized, there's only one person who would look at me like that. His eyes were filling up with tears which made his eyes glitter. My cheeks started to warm up and my heart had began to beat faster. Something triggered inside my head. It's you.
"Zoey?" He asked, it's been such a long time since I had heard his deep husky voice speak to me, I feel like I have found the missing piece to my puzzle.
"H-Harry?" I asked finally, stuttering at the sight of him, my eyes were beginning to water. He ran his soft hand down my cheek and rubbed his thumb under my eye, wiping a tear I had just shed as soon as he touched my face. I held his wrist and smiled. I couldn't take it anymore, wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back, burying his face in my shoulders. I buried my face into his shoulders and gripped tightly on his grey sweater. I let the tears flow out, the tears of happiness.

Cris
I stood up from the couch and walked over to the door and stopped as soon as I saw Zoey hugging Harry. I gasped and covered my mouth. I was about to scream until I saw Louis behind Harry gesturing me to shush making me nod. I was literally fangirling, I covered my mouth, screaming in my head and crying tears of joy. She found her Harry. Oh my god I'm so happy for her. This is beautiful.

Zoey
I couldn't let him go. I just couldn't.
"I missed you" I said still buried in his sweater on his shoulder. I heard Harry chuckle and I felt him smile on my shoulder.
"You do not know how much I missed you" he said making me giggle and smile. I slowly pulled away and wiped my tears, still keeping a smile on my face.
"I...am so sorry" I apologized making him cross his eyebrows.
"For what?" He asked making me wipe my mouth.
"For storming out of the coffee shop. And for not recognizing you to first time we met in that elevator" I said making him walk up to me and hug me.
"I'm the one that's sorry love. I didn't recognize you when you entered the elevator" he said softly in my ear making me smile and pull away. I stared at him for a bit just smiling the fact that I was so happy to see him. I just couldn't believe he was actually here.