"Can I go?" I cried as I turned away from his.

           "Yes, of course." Robbins replied, sending death glares at Kyle.

          "I will see you again soon, My Love." Kyle exclaimed before I felt the room.

             I darted out of the room, tears uncontrollably pouring down my cheeks. The way he looked at me and the way he sounded when he spoke sent me over the edge. I felt my aunt's warm arms wrap around me in comfort as I entered the lobby. I couldn't be in the prison any longer. I needed out of here, immediately. I wanted to get away from this place and never return.

            "I'm so sorry Kelly." Robbins apologized as she made her way outside to where my aunt, my uncle and I were.

          "Can we just leave this place?" I asked as I wiped my hot tears away from my face.

             I was glad I didn't wear makeup because it would have been messed up a lot from all the crying I had done. It was rare if I slept through the whole night and if I didn't have a haunting dream about Kyle, Marcus or the kidnapping. Now I have Kyle's eerie words in the back of my mind that would never go away. I can just add that to my collection of nightmares.

           After that day, the nightmares continued and his words would replay in my head. What if he did escape? Would that be possible? If that happened I know he would come for me. Would I be able to survive seeing him again? Who knows what he would do to me if he ever got the chance.

            My aunt and uncle managed to find a new house a street over from my old house. I wouldn't be able to live in my house anymore, not after being kidnapped from there and then the lingering memories of my deceased parents. I had tried to enter the house so I could pack up my things but I ended up just standing at the front door frozen in place. My aunt and uncle were able to pack everything for me so that I wouldn't have to enter the house. At this point, I had to unpack all my boxes which I had no motivation to do. Maddie and Ethan would come over occasionally and help but there was still a decent amount that needed to be put away.

            Before I knew it, our car had pulled up to the courthouse. I didn't realize how scared I was until it was actually happening. I didn't want to see Kyle again and I just prayed that he would get the highest sentence possible for putting us through an unnecessary trial. Kyle's words that he said to me kept replaying in my head, making me want to get amnesia and forget everything. Maybe he wouldn't even see me. That would be luck being on my side for once.

          Inside the courthouse, I sat in the very back with Brooke, Ethan, Maddie and some of the other girls that decided to come. Ethan held my hand tightly and squeezed it comfortingly. I loved that he was with me for this because I needed someone other than my aunt and uncle to support me and to help me get through this. I watched as Kyle was brought out to his stand and Robbins waited at the opposite stand. The judge wasted no time at all, she looked at Kyle and spoke, "Mr. Olive, the jury found you guilty for your actions so I will get on with your sentencing."

          She paused for a moment as she picked up a piece of paper and said "Mr. Olive you are charged with the murder of Faith Hanks, Courtney Finder, Lillian Builder (Christina Perry's babysitter), Brett Ross, Kathy Olive (Kyle's stepmom), and Megan and Matt Hunter."

            I flinched at my parent's names and felt tears form in my eyes, but I had to be strong right now. Kyle wouldn't see me cry anymore. I would end up crying at the home when I was alone anyway. Not in public though, I needed to be strong for now.

           "You are also charged with the abduction of Jessica Powers, Courtney Finder, Brooklyn Williams, Anna Murphy, Faith Hanks, Madison Allen, Ethan Samson, Christina Perry and Kelly Hunter." She paused again before looking up at Kyle.

            "So, therefore, I'm sentencing you life in prison, with no parole and the death penalty." The judge announced as the courtroom filled with excitement.

             There was no one in the court that supported Kyle or that would be upset by this sentencing. She hit her mallet down on the stand and announced that the trial was over and Kyle would be sent back to the Denver maximum security prison. The guards grabbed Kyle by both arms and stood him up. He turned and looked directly back at me, our eyes meeting. I wouldn't be the first one to look away, he needed to know I wasn't scared of him anymore. He smirked at me before mouthing the words, "See you soon." My face turned pale and I felt the need to pass out. He was just sentenced to life in prison but believed that he would see me again. Why wasn't he angry about his sentencing, if anything he was happy about it?

             I shouldn't worry though he was going to a maximum security prison where the likelihood of escaping was rare. The guards escorted Kyle out of the courtroom and I allowed myself to breath normal again. It was finally over with. I sighed with relief knowing I wouldn't see Kyle again because he would be rotting in prison forever. The next time I'd see him would be right before they put a needle into his arm and released the poison that would end his life. 

This chapter is edited, let me know if you see any mistakes! :D