"What's is going on with you two?"

"I did the most disturbing thing you could ever imagine, and I don't think I can ever forgive myself for it." Mrs. Hayes said as she grabbed a tissue off the table and wiped her nose on it.

Nikita look at Mr. Hayes, and he was furious with her then she looked back at Mrs. Hayes.

"What did you do?" Nikita said to her.

"I- I slept wi-,"

She can barely get her words out cause of her shame and guilt.

"Slept with who, sweetie?"

"My husband's brother twice and now I don't know whose baby I'm carrying." She said while touching her stomach.

Nikita look at her husband and sees him clenching his jaw and looking the other way.

"Mr. Hayes, how do you feel about this?"

"Miss. Swann, I don't know man. I'm trying so fucking hard to forgive her for the things she had done, but it seems like I can't. I don't want to let her go, but I guess it time to let her go cause I can't be with somebody who I done seen fucking my own brother, my flesh and blood in our bed. I'm still can't get that image out of mind."

Mrs. Hayes is in shock when he says that and can't bring herself to speak.

"I know it's hard to forgive somebody that did something like this to you, but you do still love her, do you?" Nikita told him.

"Right now, I honestly don't know." He said as his head dropped down.

Nikita looks at Mrs. Hayes and said, "Do you have anything to say to him?"

She looks at her husband in sorrow and guilt.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. If I could go back and change it, I would in a heartbeat."

"You have said sorry a thousand of times, and you can't take it back." "It's done now." "If that is my brother's child inside of you; how do you expect me to be okay with it?" "Huh, tell me?" Mr. Hayes semi - yelled at her.

Mrs. Hayes looks away and he said, "Yeah, that what I thought." "You know I'm leaving." "I can't takes this anymore." "I'm moving out of the house and don't bother calling me cause I'm not answering."

He got up then she got up.

"Wait, please wait!" "I love you so much, and I was stupid to do that to you." Mrs. Hayes begged.

He stop and look at his wife eyes.

Nikita said, "You are not leaving this room until you have solve the problem." "Now kindly sit back down."
They sat back down, and Nikita calmly talk to them.

"Mr. Hayes, how long have you been married to her?"

"6 years." "Been together for 2 ½ years before we got married." He answered.

She write that down on the notebook and look at Mr. Hayes again.

"Look at your wife."

He carefully look at his wife, and she has tears flowing down her cheek. She couldn't stop crying.

"You need to show her that you will be there for her even if the baby isn't yours." "She will need your love and support to get through this." "Yelling and screaming won't help." "You hear me?"

"Yea, I hear you."

He look at his wife and said, "Tell me something, Jenna." "What could he gives you that I couldn't?" "Was I not loving you enough (sex wise)?" "I did everything that a good husband does for their wife." "What the fuck did I do wrong?