"What were you thinking?" he shouted at me throwing the blade in the trash can looking at me in the eyes which made me look down.

"I.. I was just-"

"You were just going to hurt yourself, right? Are you crazy? I was waiting for you outside and you were here trying to do something stupid." he shouted again which made my tears start rolling down still looking at the ground.

"I-I am sorry, life is just unbearable." I said trying to compose myself and stop crying which made it worse and I started sobbing loudly.

Suddenly I was pulled into a hug and Junior was patting my back gently. I hugged him back and stopoed sobbing and tried to breathe regularly.

When I stopped crying completely I pulled away before it turn awkward.

"Um.... Junior, thank you." I said smiling at him trying to cheer myself up a little by looking at his face, it really makes my day better, it reminded me of grandma.

"It's okay but promise me you won't ever cut yourself again, pinky promise?" he said extending his hand putting out his pinky, I shook my head in surrender and wraps my fingers around his.

"Now let's go, you're staying with us tonight." Junior said smirking.

"What? No, I can't. Just take me home."

"No, you're staying with us, whether you like it or not, now let's go." he said pulling me out of the school to his car.

_______________\\

We arrived to the dorm and it was as loud as ever, when we opened the door they looked at us and BamBam and Yugyeom did the same as always.

"Noonaa!" they said engulfing me in a group hug.

"Yah! I can't breathe." I said patting their arms to let me go.

They did and I started breathing properly again and smiled at them and they smiled back. I really love these kids, they makebme feel important to someone and I value my life more.

"You came." JB said and I turned to him smiling.

"What happened to your cheek?" he asked touching my band aid but I brushed his hand away.

"None of your business Im Jaebum." I said walking away, he looked at Junior but he did nothing but shrug.

"Noona, we ordered pizza and chicken since you're sleeping in." Yugyeom said as I went go sit beside him.

"Noona is happy because she has friends like you two." I said pinching their cheeks and they smiled at me, OMG these two are damn adorable specially BamBam who is always trying to act like a manly man.

Time Skip: 12:00am:
Junior's POV~

We finished the movie and cleaned up and it was time to sleep.
"We are going to decide who will Hyeri sleep next to by the sticks game. There are two sticks from these seven which it's end is colored red, the one who draws that stick is the winner." JB said holding a cup full of sticks.

Each one drew a stick and the end was covered with a paper, "Now remove the paper." JB said and we started removing the papers and guess who got the red one......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It's me, the one and only Park Jinyoung.

"So it's me." I said showing them the stick, Hyeri's reaction was priceless, she was a mix of shocked and embarrassed, she was blushing a tiny of red on her cheek and I was standing there grinning widely.

The other members were exchanging glacing and JB looked at me smirking and I just gave him a What expression but he just looked away.

"Okay then, it's decided, now minors go to your room to sleep, we have early schedule." JB said heading to his room with Youngjae. Jackson and Mark weren't home because they were filming do it was calm without Jackson.

"You never saw my room before right?" I asked and she shook her head still have this tint of pink on her cheek.

"Okay C'mon then." I said gesturing her to follow me and I went to my room which was shared with BamBam and Yugyeom.

"This is my little room." I said pulling her in and closing the door.

"It's little but neat and tidied up." she said looking around.

"Yeah, I don't let anyone inside, you're the first one to sit on that bed." I told her as I realised she already sat down, I went and sat beside her and it was silent, but not awkward, it was a comfortable silence which seems like she enjoyed.

"It's already late, let's sleep, I'll change my clothes first." I said leaving her and went to the bathroom to change.

Hyeri's POV~

Junior went to change to PJs, I was already changed in comfortable clothes since I arrived. I lied in the bed trying to fall asleep before Junior comes but I failed, the scene of the night I thought I dreamt about him sleeping next to me kept replaying in my head.

I sat upright and realised a punch of books set beside the wardrobe's door, I took one and realised it was one of my favorite novels for 'Charles Dickens' which was called Hard Times, I liked this novel because I felt it describes my life.

"You like this book?" Junior asked as he sat beside me in the bed, he was wearing a black short sleeved shirt and sweat pants since it was somewhat cold.

"Yeah, it's my favorite novel. It always gives me hope that even the hardest things in life has a solution and I mustn't give up on life." I said smiling at the book sinking in thoughts of how awesome it would be if my life would end up a happy ending like this book.

"I see." Junior said nodding his head and going under the covers ready to sleep and turning of the lights, "It's time to sleep, don't think too much and just leave it for life to solve it, live with the flow."

"I think you are right." I said sleeping too but facing the other side since it would be awkward if I slept looking at his side.

"Why are you facing the other side? I can't sleep like that." he said turning me around to face him, if we hadn't have a height difference we would have been kissing now.

"Yeah, this is better." he said hugging me to his chest and nuzzling his face in my neck which made blush furiously, I can even smell his scent which was familiar, it was like my father's scent.

At the thought of my father I hugged him tighter and drifted to sleep hearing his last words.

"Good night."

SaraLuvU~