28. Unexpected Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"St---"

"Hinata!!!" A pinkette yelled, cutting Hinata off.

Hinata and I turned to look at her. She was hanging onto Sasuke's back, who wore a smile on his face.

"I'm engaged!!!" She raised her hands in the air.

"Hey!" Sasuke tightened his grip on her legs.

"So am I!!!" Hinata yelled back.

"Don't brag!!!"

"To Naruto you baka!!!"

Hinata stood up and pulled me with her. We ran to meet them half way and Sakura hopped off Sasuke's back.

"I'm engaged!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Me too!"

Hinata's POV

"He proposed!" I squealed.

"So did Sasuke!"

"The ring!"

"The ring!" Sakura repeated me.

I held my hand up and she did the same. We examined each other's rings and smiled immensely.

Sakura's ring was a round cut emerald on a silver band. Two diamonds were on either side of of the emerald.

Mine was a princess cut amethyst. The band was gold but tiny hearts were cut into the band around the jewel.

"You two are adorable." Naruto mumbled.

I looked up at them and saw the two guys staring at us with dreamy looks on their faces. Naruto's was more goofy and Sasuke just looked dazed.

I blushed at their gazes and Sakura smiled.

"The lady was right!" Sakura yelled.

"Huh? Oh yeah!"

"What lady?" Sasuke asked.

"We went to a fortune teller and told us that I was marrying you and Hinata is marrying Naruto and that we're going to a place with a lot of sand and a girl with blonde hair and green eyes." Sakura said quickly, taking in a big breath at the end.

"So this wasn't a surprise?" Naruto pouted.

"Well yeah. We didn't think you guys would propose right now!" Sakura laughed at the end.

The rest of the afternoon we really didn't go exploring. We just spent the entire day at the park being weirdos. Really that's all that made us happy.

Plus me and Sakura just kept scaring the guys telling them we lost our rings.... They fell for it every time.

"Wow it's already three forty-five, we should start walking back." Sasuke said, looking at his watch.

"Already?" Sakura pouted.

"It's ok, we can still have fun at the hotel."

"In secret." Sakura mumbled.

"We're going home in a few days and we'll have more freedom."

"But when we go home.... It'll be ten days until the wedding." I mumbled.

"Right..."

With that the wind blew by, introducing that wonderful silence. I looked at Naruto and he looked at me. A smile graced upon his lips and squeezed my hand gently. I looked at Sasuke and Sakura to see both of their eyes closed but their fingers intertwined.

"Well we should get going then."

Naruto stood up and pulled me up with him. The other couple stood up next to us. We dusted ourselves off from the grass and dirt on our clothes.