"Aise kahan khogayi Damn it! Where were you? Or Nandini..uski to tabyat bhi..Oh God!! Aj to uska doctor se appointment bhi tha.." Said Manik. He was very worried for her safety, her health and her well being. "Manik..pareshan mat ho.." Said Navya in a low voice.
Manik looked at her angrily and said, "Pareshan na hun? Kaise pareshan na hun? Tum..Uhh! Just let it be..Do you have any idea..Any idea kahan jasakti hai?"

"I have an Idea!" He heard.
Manik turned to see who it was and to his surprise, it was cabir. Manik ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Cabir..wo..nandini.." Said Manik with teary eyes.
"Control yourself Manik..we'll find her..I know iske peeche kon hosakta hai.." Said Cabir. Hearing this, Manik broke the hug and looked at him with questioning eyes.."You know? Who Cabir? Who is it? Speak up Damnit!!!" Shouted Manik.

Cabir kept his hand on Manik's shoulder to calm him down as he was losing his control but Manik immediately pushed his hand away and shouted, "Tell me who is it Cabir!!!"

"It's..It's Harshad.." Said Cabir in a low voice.
Hearing Harshad's name, Manik's eyes became all red with anger..

"That bloody.. I'm not gonna leave him this time.." Saying this, Manik turned to leave and then Cabir shouted, "Manik wait! It's not only Harshad.." Said Cabir. Manik turned and asked, "Who else?" "Nyonika..and..Aryaman..Aryman Khurrana.." Said Cabir.

"Aryaman? I knew it! I bloody knew it..All this while, I had a feeling that this guy..He's up to something.. But first, I will go kick that bloody Harshad.." Saying this, Manik left in anger.

"Shit! Manik..He has lost it..Patanai kia kareyga ab.. this anger in his eyes..it's scaring me.." Said Cabir worriedly.

"Cabir!" He heard. It was Mukti. Alya and Dhruv were along with her. "Manik kahan hai?" Asked Dhruv. "He left a few while ago..To kick Harshad!!" Said Cabir.
"What? aur tunay usay janay diya? Cabir tujhe pata haina Manik loses his control when it comes to Harshad..and this time, it's about Nandini." Said Mukti.
"Exactly Mukti! The anger that I saw in his eyes today..Trust me, I've never seen this Before.. Aur uske oopr se me agar uskey sath jata na, to usey or gussa ata..But now..I think we should go see him..Is sey pehle koi bohat bara issue hojaye!" Said Cabir.
"Yeah, let's leave!" Said Alya.
Manik was driving his car in full speed. His eyes were all red with angers and he was just thinking about Nandini. Tears came rolling down his face and He starting blaming himself for Nandini going missing.

"I should've just stayed with her Damn it! Mujhe jana he nahi chahye tha.." He said with teary eyes. "Kahan ho tum Nandini.." He said in a low voice and kept his one hand on his head as he was extremely worried for her.

**Ranjhan dhoondhan, main chaleya.. Ranjhan mileya naa ye...Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba..Lakeeran vich likh di judaai**

Manik then took out his phone and called Alya, "Where is Harshad?" he asked angrily.

"Bhai..Patanai Manik me to cabir dhruv or mukti ke sath hun..when I left home, he was there only, abhi ka I have no idea..Sab theek haina Manik? Where are you?" She replied. Manik didn't answered any of her questions and disconnected the phone.

Location: Harshad's House.

Manik broke into Harshad's house angrily, "Harshad! Harshad come out NOW!" He started screaming. Harshad came out of the room to see who it is, and asked, "Aray Manik..tum yahan?" Manik went closer to him and Slapped him hard on his face. The slap was so hard that Harshad was bleeding.

"What the Hell Manikk!!" Shouted Harshad in anger.

"I told you to stay away Harshad! I Told you to STAY AWAY!" Shouted Manik. He again went closer to him and held his collar,

"Nandini Kahan hain?" He asked in anger.

Harshad looked at him, smiled and Said, "Have you lost it Manik? Mujhey kia pata tumhari Nandini kahan hai." Hearing this, Manik became more angry and Slapped Harshad Again, "Mene pucha Nandini kahan hai. Answer me DAMN IT!" Shouted Manik.

"Get the Hell out of my house right now Manik!" Shouted Harshad Angrily. Manik gave him that extreme angry look of his and left to search Nandini.

As he left, Harshad smiled and said, "So..My plan worked. Poor Manik!" On the other hand, Manik left his house in anger. He went near his car, sat on the floor keeping his hands on his head and started to cry.. "Kahan ho tum Nandini..Where are you!!" He said with teary eyes.

**Mere sanam rey, tera hua rey, tera karam yeh mujhpe hua rey..Meray sanam rey..Tera hua rey.. Tera karam ye, mujhpe hua rey..**

*-*-*-*-*-*

Surprised? Yayy! Since you people give such an amazing response to my story so I decided to return the Favour! 13K reads and 1.1K Votes in just about 20 Days? Woaah. Now, That's Huge! 😃 Yes, This is My way of thanking you all. Super fast update and that too, a long one! Nice combo, eh? ;)

Chalo, Now Jaldi Jaldi Read and leave your comments too takay mae phirsay surprise doon by updating tomorrow hee. ;) And Yes, Do Check My other story too. "MaNan FF: Down the Memory Lane."

Bubyeeess! 😊