Chapter 16.

So, I am back with the next update. Fast, huh? Well..I just thought to give you people a surprise. Since you guys leave such overwhelming comments, This is my way of Thanking you. Super Fast update!! Excited Much? 😃

Happy Reading, Lovely People! ❤

After facing many difficulties, Finally Manik reached to the hospital. He went running towards the counter. "Nandini..Nandini Murthy! Where is she?" He asked the receptionist. "Wait..let me see." The receptionist replied. "MAKE IT FAST DAMNIT!" He shouted. "She is having her Radiotherapy, Go straight and turn right. The second room it is." The receptionist replied. Manik went running towards Nandini's room and finally reached. He saw Nandini from outside. Nandini didn't see him. He was staring her with teary eyes and broken heart. His heart beat..it was racing. He was still looking at her.. his eyes were blood red.

**Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya..Ranjhan mileya naa ye...Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba, Laqeeran vich likh di judaai..**

He couldn't see her like this. He turned around and sat on the bench which was outside Nandini's room. He closed his eyes and all he could see was Nandini. Her smiling face. Her eyes filled with love. His tears, they were just not stopping. "Manik! Manik!" Shouted Cabir. Manik looked at him and hugged him tightly. "Cabir.. Nandini.." He said with teary eyes. "Manik..Sambhalo khudko. You have to be strong okay? You cannot just give up like this. I am here. Infact, all of us. We are with you" Said Cabir. After sometime, The doctor came out. Manik rushed towards him. "Doctor Doctor, Hows she?" He asked. "She's okay but..Who are you?" The doctor asked. "Can I meet her?" manik asked. The doctor hesitated at first but then said, "Um okay.." Cabir went inside. "Cabir..Tum yahan?" Asked Nandini in a low voice. "I'm sorry Nandini, I had to do this.." He said and left the room.
Nandini was confused. "Nandini Murthy!" She heard. She turned and saw Manik. "Manik.." She said with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. "Tumhe kia lagta hai han? You can do anything? How could you even do this to me.. How.." Manik asked. Nandini was silent. She kept looking at him for a while and then hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry Manik..I'm sorry.." She said.

**Ho asmaan mila, zameen ko meray, Aadhay aadhay puray hain hum.. tere nam pey, Meri zindagi, likdhi meray humdum.. Haan seekha mainay, jeena jeena, kaisay jeena..Na seekha jeena teray bina humdum..Ho (oo) Ho (oo)..**

Cabir who was standing outside saw the doctor and went to him to ask about nandini's health. He saw the doctor talking to someone on the phone. "Jee sir, jee sir they have reached. No, don't worry, they don't know anything. Everything is under control. " Cabir was shocked hearing this. "Ye doctor kis se bat karaha hai?" He said to himself. "Cabir! Cabir!" he heard. It was Mukti. Mukti, Dhruv and Alya had reached the hospital. "Where's Manik? Where's Nandini?" Asked Alya. "Obviously..Together." He replied. The went to nandini's room and saw them hugging.*Cabir coughs* Manik and nandini looked at them. "Nandini, How could you.." Asked Alya. Nandini was silent. "Aray, We mean, How could you hug Manik only? Dont we deserve a hug?" Said Mukti. "Obviously. Why only Manik? We're all together! We will fight it together!" Said Cabir, "Aur nahi to kya." Said Navya. They all ran and hugged Nandini.

**Yaaron, dosti..Bari he haseen hai..Ye na ho to, kya phir..Bolo ye zindagi hai..Koi to, ho raazdaar, Be garaz, tera ho yaar.. Koi to ho raazdaaar..**

"Chalen phir?" Asked Cabir. "No, you guys move ahead, I'll come in 10 mins. I've to speak to the doctor first." Said Manik. Cabir smiled, looked at manik and winked.. "Take your time, Manik!" He said. Everybody left. Manik looked at Nandini and said, " Promise me, You'll Never hide something from me..Ever again." "Promise." Said Nandini. "Don't forget, Together, forever." Manik said. Nandini smiled, and said, "Hamesha."

** Tanman karay, tujphe fida, mehboob woh.. Palkhon pey jo, rakhay tujhey, mehboob wo..Jiski wafa teri liye he ho..(Mukti, Cabir, Dhruv, Alya and Navya were secretely looking at them. They were holding each other's hands and were happy seeing them together) Aray yaaron, Muhababbat..He to bandagi hai, ye na ho to..bolo kya phir zindagi hai..(Manik kissed Nandini on her forehead) Koi to dilbar ho yar, Jisko, tujhsay ho pyaar..Koi to dilbar ho yaar..**

Precap: Fab 5, Nandini and Navya hear a shocking announcement.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें