Chapter 13.

Thank You so much for giving such a positive response!! Here I am with a super fast and amazing Update. I'm sure you'll love it ;) Happy Reading!! :)

Manik was heartbroken after the face off. Mukti and Alya went after him.

"Manik..Control yourself yar, tu aise kaisey tootsakta hai?" Asked Mukti.

" I Can't handle this anymore.. this distance..this seperation..It's killing me Mukti..It's killing me." Said Manik, with tears in his eyes.

Mukti looked at Alya and they both hugged him. "Pata hai Mukti, Alya..One of the hardest things you will ever have to do is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.." Said Manik.

"Manik , you know what..The phase your relationship with Nandini went through..was very hard. you two were surrounded with millions of misunderstandings..but you know what? If something is destined for you, never in a million years will it be for someone else.." Said Alya.

Manik looked at her and smiled.

"And You and Nandini, are meant to be.." Said Mukti.
Hearing this, Manik was looking at Mukti in state of shock.

"Aisay kia dekhraha hai, I know I hated her but What can I do when my bestfriend is in love with her..I have to live with it now.." Said Mukti.

*Meanwhile in the hospital*
"Who brought me here?" asked Nandini.

"I brought you here..Nandini.." Someone said. Nandini looked towards the door and it was Cabir. He had tears in his eyes.

**Yar milte hai, pyar milte hai.. Hamko yarro nasib se, Ek duje ki adate bante dil ko chute karib se..
Har hassi be aansuon pe de de jo pehra..Ek din kyu chale hain jate chor ke tanha, Yeh dosti..... milti nasib se, Yeh dosti....milti nasib se..Yeh dosti, milti nasib se, Yeh dosti.... nazuk hain narm hain
Yeh dosti.... yaaro ka karm hain.. * (Cabir went to her and hugged Her)

"So this is the reason of you pushing Manik away from you.." Said Cabir with teary eyes.

"I can't see Manik breaking.." She said in a low voice."

"And you really think he's okay without you? He's breaking everyday. Not because of your illness, but because of this distance..these barriers between you two..They're breaking him.."

"The more I'll be closer to him, the more it will be difficult for him to forget me.." She replied.

"Nandini Nandini Nandini, kabhi na kabhi to Manik ko pata chalna he haina about your illness, Then why not now?" He asked angrily.

"Cabir pleaseeee...I beg you. Don't tell Manik please. Once this Music Gala will be over, I'll tell him, Infact I'll tell everyone.."

Cabir looked at her, smiled and said..
"I can't believe this.. All this while, you've been fighting with this illness of yours, alone..or hum me se kisi ko bhe pata nahi..Why Nandini? Kamskum mujhe to bataya hota.." His eyes turned red.

Nandini Hugged him. Both of them were crying.

**Teri har ek burai pey, Daantey wo dost.. Gham ki ho dhoop, Saya banay..tera wo dost.. Naachay bhe wo, teri khushi me..Aray yaaron, dosti..Bari he haseen hai ..Ye na ho to, Kia phir..bolo ye zindagi hai..**

--

The Next Morning The principal gathered everyone, for an announcement.

"So, tomorrow, The final round of Music Gala will take place! best of luck to all the bands!"

"Just a day more, and I will tell you everything Manik..Just a day more" Nandini said to herself. Cabir looked at her and smiled.

"Comeon guys, we need to rehearse!" Said Mukti to the rest of her band members.

"Yes, lets make some good musicc!!" Said Cabir. They went to reherse.

"Tomorrow is the day!" Said Manik.

"whats on your mind, Manik? What are gonna do?"Asked Cabir.

Manik smiled and said "Nandini Murthy! She says we are impossible to be together. I'm gonna do something impossible to prove her wrong."

Cabir, who knew everything about Nandini was shocked hearing this. "No Manik! Tum kuch nahe karogay..What are you upto man?" Manik looked at him, smiled and said, "Chill!"

--

The next morning, everyone was gearing up for their performances. While Fab 5 were rehearsing for the final time. Cabir messaged Nandini, "Today is the day! You have to tell Manik or else I will..Be strong, you have to do this.."

To this, Nandini replied, "I remember..I will"

While Nandini and Navya were rehearsing, Nandini was very tensed and Navya noticed this.

"Kia hua Nandu? Tum bohat pareshan lagrahi ho, sab theek haina? Tumhari tabyat to theek haina?" She asked.

"Navya Wo.. Cabir ko sab pata chalgaya hai.."

"Kia? Kaise?" She asked in a state of shock.

"Aur aaj sab Manik ko bhe pata chaljaiga.." Said someone. Navya and Nandini turned to see what it is and it was Cabir.

"Cabir..tum yahan?" Asked Navya.

"Bol to aise rai hun jese kisi maray huay insaan ko zinda dekhlya ho..zahir hai, mae yahan nahi asakta?"

"Nandini, you don't have to worry about anything.. Mae huna..Or ye Madhubala..ye kis din kaam ayegi.. We are with you..Just be strong.." He said looking at Nandini with a smile on his face.

"Pehli baar kuch achi bat ki hai tumne, isi khushi me hum tumhe jalebi khilayenge aj" Navya said in a funny way. Cabir stared at her for a while and said, "Kisi mahaan admi ne kaha hai, Kuttay ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi hosakti.." Nandini had a huge smile on her face hearing this. Cabir and Navya looked at her and were happy seeing her smile.

"Jab tak hum tumhare sath haina, tumhey kuch nahi hoga.. " Said Navya.

"Han..hum kuch honay he nahi dengay.. Ye brain tumour to maamuli si cheez hai.." Said Cabir in a funny way but yet had tears in his eyes which he was trying to hide but Nandini noticed. She Hugged him. "Hum bhe hai bhai" Said Navya and joined them.

** Yaaron, dosti..Bari he haseen hai.. Ye na ho to, kia phir, bolo ye zindagi hai.. Koi to ho raazdar, Be garaz tera ho yaar..koi to ho raazdaar..*

They had no idea that someone was hearing their conversation. Just after listening to their conversation, the person took out their phone..

"Hello, City Hospital?"
*Scene ends*

"Bas bas, ab rulaogay kia?" Said Cabir. Nandini and Navya smiled.

"Nanduu! Chalo bas iske baad humara performance hai." Said Navya.

"Han chalo We must go now.. Bye Cabir.." Said Nandini.

"Bye, Best of luck! Aj pata nai kyun, Fab 5 kay jeetnay se zada, tum jeetjao..aisa dil chahra hai.." He said.

"Umm Navya, tum chalo.. Mae Amms ko phone krkey ati hun.." Said Nandini.
Navya Nodded and left.

Suddenly, Nandini's phone started to ring. She picked up the call,
"Hello?" She said.
*Scene Ends*

Navya was waiting for Nandini at the backstage. Their performance was about to start in just 5 minutes and Nandini had not reached.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें