~ Chapter 25 ~

Location: College Canteen.

"Sab kitna acha lagraha haina Nandu.. Manik or tum sath hogaye..Fab 5 ko Album milgaya, Tumari tabyat bhi theek horahi hai..Bas ye sab aisa he rahay..Hey Matarani! Humari khushyon ke is baar kisi ki nazar na lagay!" Said Navya looking at Nandini.

They were talking when suddenly Nandini's phone rang, She picked up and Said,
"Hello? Hello? Kon hai? Hellooo?" Navya looked at her and asked, "Kia hua?"

"Pata nahi Navya, shayad Signal nahi arahay yahan..tum yahin ruko mae bahar jakar bat krti hun.. Abhi ai okay?" Said nandini.

"Theek hai.. Jaldi ana!" Said Navya. Nandini nodded and left.

Meanwhile Mukti and Cabir were still confused and shocked. They were extremely worried about Nandini.

"Cabir! We need to do something..I'm not getting good vibes from that Aryaman.." Said Mukti worriedly. "Han Mukti..ye Aryaman.. I'm sure ye Harshad ka koi plan hai or ye Aryaman..He's with him!"

Back to Canteen.

"Itni der hogayi ye nandu kahan rehgai..Jaakar dekhte hen.." Said Navya to herself. She went outside to see Nandini but she was no where around. She started to search her everywhere in the college then suddenly she saw Nandini's phone near the dustbin.

"Ye to Nandu ka phone hai..ye yahan kia karaha hai..Hey Matarani!! Nandu kahan jaskati hai.." Navya was now extremely worried and she immediately called Manik. Manik was lying on his bed at Home. His phone starting to ring and he saw Navya's name flashing on the screen.

"Navya..Ye mujhe kyun phone karahi hai? Oh God.." He said to himself and disconnected the call as he was very sleepy and was not at all interested to waste his energy on navya. "Uff! Ab ye Rakshas phone kyu kaatraha hai!" Navya said to herself and dialed his number again.. "Jab tak nahi uthaonga na, pakati rahegi..utha he leta hun!" Said Manik to himself and picked up the call.

"Kia hai Navya kyu pareshan karahi ho?" Said Manik in a sleepy voice.

"Manik..wo nandini..wo achanak se kaheen gayab hogayi hai..Humne usay poorey college me dhoonda par wo nahi milrahi hai kaheen bhi.." Said Navya worriedly.

Hearing this, Manik immediately stood up and asked, "Gayab hogayi hai matlab? Usko call karo! Kia bakwas hai yeh Navya?" Said Manik angrily.

"Manik..tumhe kia lagta hai hum pagal hain? Uska phone yahen college me mila humay dustbin key pas! Kaisay call kren?" Said Navya.

"What the hell..Me..Me..abhi ata hun tum wahin ruko.." Saying this, Manik disconnected the call and wore his shirt immediately and left for the college. On the way to College he called Cabir and Informed him about everything.. "Come to the college right now Cabir..Right now!!" Said Manik.
As Cabir disconnected the call, he looked extremely tensed. Seeing this, Mukti asked, "Kia hua Cabir? Tu itna pareshan kyu lagraha hai? Kiska phone tha? Kia hua? Kuch bol!"

"Nandini.. She's missing.." Said Cabir in a low voice.

"What? Missing? How? I mean.. Ayse kayse missing?" She asked worriedly.

"It was Manik.. He told me.. He has called me to the college..Now!" Said Cabir.

"Tu jaa..Me alya or dhruv ko lekar ati hun.." Said Mukti.

"Ya..Okay! I think it's time.. It's time to tell Manik about Harshad..and Aryaman!" Saying this, Cabir left for the College.

Location: College.

"Navya Navya!" Shouted Manik.

"Manik..Nandini..kahan jasakti hai?" Said Navya in a state of confusion.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें