Chapter 17.

Back with the next chapter. Fast, No? ;)

Anyways, Happy Reading!! 😁

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Nandini was still feeling weak and was to be discharged the next day. Manik called Cabir and told him that he will be staying with Nandini at the hospital and will come to the college directly with her the next day.  He then called Mukti and asked her to bring Some clothes for Nandini. That was not enough, he called Navya and asked her to bring some delicious and healthy home made food for Nandini. "I'm staying with you, tonight." Said Manik to Nandini. "But Manik.." She said. Manik kept his finger on her lips and said, "Sssh. You are not allowed to argue Ms Murthy! Mr Malhotra will babysit you now. And FYI, For your information, You Have to, I repeat You HAVE (Stressing on the word 'Have') to Follow my instructions. No arguments! You remember na, Mr Malhotra has never taken a 'No' for an answer?" Saying this, he winked her. Nandini, however was very happy to have him by her side.
The next day, Manik and Nandini reached the college and went to the Music room to see their friends. There was no one in the room and all the lights were switched off. "SURPRISEEEEE!!" They heard. Nandini was so happy to see Mukti, Cabir,Alya, Dhruv and Navya holding baloons in their hands. They moved aside and to her surprise, she saw a big dining table with an amazing and delicious breakfast on it. She was so overwhelmed by this gesture of Fab 5 and Navya. There was a big chocolate cake kept on the table with "We are with you" Written on it. She went to Manik, pulled him closer to her, and whispered "Thankyou" in his ears. Manik smirked and kissed her on her forehead. She then went forward and hugged all of them. Manik, who was standing a little away from them was capturing this moment in his heart. Cabir, Mukti, Alya, Dhruv and Navya were facing Manik whereas Nandini's back was facing him.
All the five of them were looking at Manik during their group hug. Their eyes were full of tears. Though, they were all trying to make Nandini happy, Deep down inside, the thought of losing Nandini .. was scaring all of them. Manik indicated them to wipe away their tears as they had to stay strong infront of Nandini. Suddenly they heard an announcement "All the Space students, Please assemble in the Auditorium." Hearing this, they broke their hug and headed towards the Auditorium. The principal came in and said , "So students, We are here to announce the winner of the Music Gala!" Hearing this, Fab 5 looked at eachother and then looked at Nandini, and smiled. They knew they had not performed but they also knew, Nandini was more important. "So the winner of the Competition is.. HARSHAD SAXENA!!" Hearing harshad's name, Everyone was shocked. Harshad entered the Auditorium and Thanked everyone. Manik however, was turning red with anger. Harshad stepped down from the stage and went to Fab 5. "So guys? Whatsup? How does it feel to FINALLY lose to Harshad?" Saying this, he looked at Nandini , smiled and said, "Oh Nandini! Get well soon!" Hearing this, Cabir immediately held his collar and said, "You should Know, You won because we didn't perform, Mr Harshad Saxena! And Oh yes, Stay away from her." Manik moved forward to smack him , but Nandini held his hand and told him not to do anything. They left the Auditorium. "Unbelievable! Hows this possible yar? Harshad was not even a part of this competition then how the hell can he win?" Shouted Mukti.
"Since, Fab5 didn't perform and were disqualified. The chance was given to a wild card Entrant." Said Nyonika loudly, looking at Manik. "I hope everything is clear now." She said once again. "Leave." Said Manik, pointing his fingers towards the exit door. Nyonika looked at him then stared nandini with anger. "I said, LEAVE!" Manik shouted. Nyonika left. All of them were extremely angry as Harshad has won. "WAIT!" Said Cabir loudly. "I mean.. Hum perform nahi krenge, ye harshad ko kese pata tha? I mean, How was he so sure that we will not perform?" He said. Hearing this, Manik was shocked. "He's right. What is he upto?" Said Mukti.

Manik and Nandini were sitting together on the bench holding their hands. "You probably need some rest." Said Manik. "I'm Okay.. " Said Nandini. "Okay..Then what are you thinking about?" He asked. She looked at him and answered, "You.." Manik raised his eyebrow, "What about me?" He asked. "What will you do when I'm gone?" She asked. Manik didn't even took a second to reply and said, "Come after you." Nandini instantly looked at him. "Manik!" She said. "Nanduu!" He replied. Nandini sighed and looked away. Manik smiled, held her hand and asked, "Acha now, Tell me.. Rishabh also knows about this?" Nandini was astonished to hear this, as she had not told anyone about her illness yet. Not even her family. Moreover, She was living alone as her Chacha , Chachi were in mangalore. She hesitated at first but then decided to speak the truth as she didn't wanted to lie to Manik. "No, Nobody Knows..Na he Amms nor Chacha Chachi.." Hearing this, Manik immediately stood up in a state of shock. " WHAT? what do you mean by nobody knows? Who is taking care of you then?" He asked. "Actually Manik, I'm living alone.. Chacha Chachi and rishabh are in mangalore..and I decided to tell them as soon as they return.." Nandini answered. Manik was stunned to hear this. "DAMN! You've been..You've been bearing all the pain alone..Unbelievable!" He said. Nandini looked down in embarrassment as she knew that this time, she was at fault.
Manik Immediately Messaged Fab 5 and Navya and asked them to meet him in the canteen in five minutes. As soon as they read his message, they immediately left to meet him.

On the way to canteen, Mukti saw Harshad. She chased him and reached to the basement. "Harshad..Yahan kyun aya hai?" She asked herself. "No..This time, I can't let him do anything. No!" After sometime, Nyonika came there too. Mukti was stunned to see her there. "Not again!" She said to herself. "So Nyonika, we did it." Said Harshad.
"Don't be so happy Harshad and just be careful here. Manik and his friends..you know. Be careful." Said Nyonika. Harshad flashed his evil smile and said, "Manik? oh no no no.. Nyonika! All that Manik cares about right now is, Nandini! Nandini Murthy..So, don't you worry about him." "Nandini..Oh yes.. Thank God for it. It's because of her only, we've reached till here." Nyonika said. Mukti was hiding behind a door and hearing their conversation. Suddenly, her phone started to ring. It was Cabir! Harshad and Nyonika heard the ring and were scared. Mukti however, managed to escape. "I told you Harshad, Be careful! Go now.." Nyonika told Harshad.

LOCATION: CANTEEN.

Everyone seated themselves as Manik said he has some important announcement to make. Even Nandini had no idea what Manik was upto. "Han, to ab bol? Aisi kia important baat hai jo tunay humsab ko yahan bulaya?" Said Cabir. "So guys, I've decided something." Said Manik. "Decided what? bol buddy?" said Dhruv. "Nandini.. She will be living with me." Said Manik. Everyone was shocked hearing this, specially Nandini. She stood up with shock, and said "No..No way.." "Yes, Nobody asked you Nandini. I'm informing you." Said Manik. And Guys, Not only Nandini, We all are living together for the next four days!" He added. "We all? What do you mean?" Asked Mukti. "Yes, We all. All of us. Nandini will never agree to live with me, alone. So, you guys. Please, Please do this. For me. For us. " Manik said. Fab 4 looked at eachother and altogether said, "We're in!" Manik looked at Navya with questioning eyes. "Han han hum bhe" She said. They all had a perfect group hug with Nandini in the center.

*Yaaron, dosti..Bari he haseen hai..Ye na ho to, kia phir, bolo yeh zindagi hai.. Koi to ho raazdar..Begaraz, tera ho yaar..Koi to ho raazdaar..**

Precap: Mukti tells Cabir everything she heard at the basemet and they decide to keep an eye on harshad and find what he's upto.

So, How was it? Do leave your comments and Let me know! 😉 Ps, Suggestions and criticism, are most welcome. Stay Blessed. :)

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें