Chapter 6.

Manik Hugged Nandini.

"Nandini, Nandini, I'm sorry.. Please Nandini, Please forgive me.." Manik was crying. Everyone was looking at them.

"Manik leave me." Said Nandini.

"No..No, I wont let you go now..no I wont leave you.." Said Manik.

"What are you doing manik? Leave me, everyone's looking at us!" Cried Nandini.

"I dont care.. I wont leave you..Im sorry nandini Im sorry.." Said Manik.

"For God's Sake Manik, LEAVE ME!" Shouted Nandini. Saying this, She pushed him away. Cabir and Navya were Shocked.

"Nandini.. I know..I know.. all of this.. its weird for you..I know. But I ..Im really very sorry Nandini.. please.." Said Manik.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? Mr Manik Malhotra.. me and you.. we are over!" Said Nandini. She sounded different. Navya was shocked. she couldn't believe that nandini was saying all this.

"Our story ended the day when you insulted me infront of the entire college!" Manik was hurt.

"But Nandini.." He said.
"LET ME GO!" She said and left.

Cabir followed Nandini. Mukti Dhruv and Alya came to console manik.
Nandini ran away from there and went to the music room.
She fell on the ground. She was crying.

*Khoyii.. Khoyyii si hun mae.. kyun ye dil ka haal hai.. Dhundle Saaray khuaab hain.. uljha har khayal hai.. Saari kalliyan murjha gayeen.. rang unke yaadon me rehgaye.. Saaray gharonde ret ke..lehrein ayieen , lehron me behgaye..*

"I'm sorry manik.. I'm sorry.. " She said to herself.

"I wish I could Just hold you..and never let you go.. I wish I could Wipe away your tears.. I'm sorry Manik.." Said Nandini to herself.

Mukti Alya and Dhruv consoled an upset Manik. He was shattered..

"Suna tunay Buddy? She says its over between us.. Its OVER between us.. How could I let this happen.. " His eyes were blood red. His hands were shivering.. He was sweating. His condition was becoming worse.

"Manik, stand up.. apni halat dekho..we should leave." Said Mukti.

"NO!" Shouted Manik.

"I have to go.. I need to do this.." Said Manik.

"Manik please.. Is waqt us se bat karne ka koi faida nahi.. Subha ka wait krle.." Said Mukti.

"Yeah manik come we should leave. We'll drop you home. you shouldn't be driving alone right now." Said Alya.

"No, I have to go meet Nyonika, Im fine guys..I'll see you tomorrow" He wiped away his tears, His facial expressions became serious and he was extremely angry. He left to meet Nyonika.

On the Other hand, Cabir went after Nandini. He entered the Music room, he saw Nandini sitting on the floor.

"Nandini.." Said Cabir.

Nandini immediately wiped away her tears and stood up.

"Han?" She asked.

"kia hogaya tumhe achanak? Ye sab kia tha?" Asked Cabir.

"Kia tha Matlab? Please Cabir, I dont wanna talk about this..leave me alone."

"NO! I AM NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE. YOU HAVE TO TALK! EXPLAIN THIS TO ME." Cabir shouted.

"like seriously? and why do you think i will explain myself to you?" Nandini asked.

"Tum to manik ke samne sachai lanay ke liay itni excited thi, itna kuch kiya tumne then jab sab sach sabko pata chalgaya tab tumne ye kia kara?"

"Excited? what are you talkin about cabir?" Nandini asked.

"Stop pretending infront of me Nandini. I Know EVERYTHING! You sneaked into nyonikas office to find that freakin DVD which was played tonight. and when the truth came out, you ruined everything. WHY?" He asked.

Nandini was shocked listening to this. She was blank.

..

I was still standing there, looking at Cabir. His eyes were questioning me.

"Cabir, Please. Let me go." I said and left the college.

"Why is she doing this? Ek problem jati nahi dusri ajati hai..I just hope Manik is fine." Said Cabir to himself.

Manik reached home, it was late night. He knocked Nyonika's room. She wasn't opening the door. Manik kept on knocking harder.

"How the hell can she sleep peacefully after doing this to me?" Manik said to himself and continued knocking the door.

"WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?" Shouted Nyonika from inside.

"Come out. RIGHT NOW!" Exclaimed Manik.

Nyonika opened the door, She looked extremely sleepy.

"How could you?" He asked.

"Manik? are you serious? You knock my door at 2am to ask me this bullshit?"

"Bullshit? Oh please nyonika, You stop this bloody bullshit of yours and God Damnit, ANSWER ME! How could you plant a bloody bomb in our car?" He shouted.

"Bomb? Oohkayy, Now I get it." She said.

"Bachpan se lekr abtak.. we have been playing this give and take game.. isn't that enough for you?" Manik asked.

"Manik, look. Go to sleep. we'll talk about this tomorrow." She said.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO TALK RIGHT NOW! Answer me why did you do this!!" He shouted again.

"Lower down your voice Manik. That girl, Nandini.. she doesn't deserve you. There is something called *Standard* You know?"

"Standard? HAH! Ms Nyonika Malhotra is talking about standards! Harshad k sath jo hua uska kia standard tha han?" He asked.

"Manik,dont bring Harshad between all of this. Ive already had enough of this Harshad. " She said, pointing her finger towards him.

"So why did you bring NANDINI between all of this..(He started crying) Why did you do this Nyonika!! WHY!! I cant..I cant live without her..how could you take the most precious thing of m life, away?" He asked.. He was crying. He was hurt. Nyonika was standing there, Staring at him. She sighed and turned to walk away. Manik stopped her.

"You have to pay for this I'm telling you.. I won't let you go so easily. Its about Nandini. " He said to her and went to his room.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें