Chapter 11.

Nandini pushed away manik but Manik held her hand and pulled her towards him,

"Nandini Please, Cant you just for once, listen to me and end this up? Mainay kaha na im sorry and I literally mean it!"

"I've already ended it up Manik.. what else do you want?" She said.

"Nandini ..please understand..I Can't, I can't let you go..I cant lose you, again.."

Cabir, Mukti, Alya , Dhruv and Navya were watching this all happening.

"mae maanta hun meri galti hai. I admit I was totally wrong but for that, I'm pleading for forgiveness..Please nandini.."
She smiled and said,
"In the battle of your ego and my self respect, we lost love.. we lost love Manik.."
Manik's eyes turned red hearing this.. Nandini turned and started to walk away..

" You can't ..You can't leave me alone..please don't.." He said.

She stopped, turned back, smiled and said, " It's better to leave people alone when they hurt you, rather than treating them badly..trust me.." Hearing this, tear came rolling down is face. She smiled and walked away.

*Kuch kum, roshan hai roshni..Kuch kum geeli hain baarishen..Kuch kum, lehrati hai hawa, kuch kum hain dil mein Khuahishen.. Tham sa gaya hai, ye waqt aisay..teray liay he, tehra ho jaisay.. Ho (oo) Ho (oo)* (Nandini crying on the rooftop and Manik sat on the floor crying)

"I can't see this yar, ye ho kia raha hai?" Said Alya. Cabir kept his hand on her shoulder, smiled and said,

"Kehnay walon ka kia jata hai, sehnay walay kamaal kartay hain.."

"Kia matlab?" asked Mukti.

"Kuch nahe, tum nahi samjhogi, Mae ata hun..You guys handle Manik.." He said.
Cabir was searching for nandini but couldn't find her anywhere. Suddenly he saw her talking to someone on the phone, He hid behind the door and listened to her conversation. "Yes I'm feeling better, or chakkar bhe nahi arahay. Oh..Okay, I'll be there after 2 days.. But please abhe kisi ko batayega mat is baray me.. Please.. " Nandini said on the phone. Hearing this, cabir was confused, "Nandini kis se bat karai hai? and chakar nahe arahay, what does she mean by this? There is definitely something wrong. I need to find out this. Cabir Dhawan, lets do this!" He said to himself.
Navya messaged Nandini, "Principal has asked everyone to assemble in the auditorium, There will be Some announcement regarding Music Gala..hum agaye hain jaldi puhncho." Nandini left for the Music room and Cabir left after her. "So Students, For the second Round of Music Gala, a judges panel has been set up. But this round will not take place in space, the participants will be going to this beautiful Farmhouse for the next week. You will be performing there! The bus leaves tomorrow at 9 am sharp. be there! Thankyou. " Saying this, the principal left the room. "What? Farmhouse? Oh my God, Im so excited, this is gonna be so much fun!" Exclaimed Alya. "Farmhouse...okay.. It will be easy for me to keep an eye on Nandini there.. Great!" Said cabir to himself.
As studente were leaving the room in excitement, Suddenly, Nyonika enters the audiorium and says, "Wait a second, I forgot to introduce someone to you guys!" Manik and Cabir looked at each other. "Ab kia bakwas hai yaar.." Manik said to himself. "Aryaman! Aryaman Khurrana! The wild card entrant for the Music Gala. He will be also leaving with you guys tomorrow! Have fun" She said, looking at Manik.
Aryaman came down the stage, manik looked at nandini and saw her waving Aryaman with excitement.. As Aryaman was moving towards Nandini to meet her.. Manik instantly pushed Cabir into him.. Cabir and Aryaman Bumped into each other and fell down.
Manik smiled and said "Oh, Im sorry..Im sorry.." Aryaman raised his eyebrow and said "Its okay buddy, just keep control on yourself!" Said Aryaman. "Nice move Manik!"Said Cabir looking at Manik. "Lekin hamesha mein he kyun bakra banta hun yar?" Manik smiled and said.. "Umm aryaman, There was something on the floor.. I think you should go use the washroom.." Aryaman looked at him angrily and left.
Nandini sighed, Looked at Manik angrily and left. "Oh wait a minute, as always,Hum 5 to gaari me janay walay haina?" asked Mukti. "Is baar hum bus me he jayenge.. I'm telling you" whispered Cabir in her ears. "Impossible." She replied back. "Bet?" he asked. Mukti Nodded.
"So guys, we'll go by the car, right?" asked Mukti. "Han Manik, batao? We'll go by the car na?" asked Cabir looking at Manik. "No..We'll go by the bus..with everyone." Said Manik. "What? Lekin hum to kabhe bus me nahi jatay na? We go together.. alag se." Said Alya. "But not this time..we'll go with everyone..in the bus." Manik said. "Oh yes! We'll go with EVERYONE. Haina Manik.." Said Cabir stressing on the word "Everyone" Manik looked at him and left. "I told you!" Cabir said to Mukti. Mukti gave him an angry look. "Zahir hai yar, pehle nandini nahi thi na, and ab to aryaman bhi agaya hai..Manik ke dimag me kese kese khayal arahe hongay andaza hai?" He said in a funny way. "Cabirrrrr.. " Said Mukti. "Oh shit!" Cabir said. "What happened buddy?" asked Dhruv. "Kuch kam hai mujhe..I'll see you guys tomorrow..bye!" said cabir and left in a hurry. "Ab isse kia hogaya.. " said mukti.

Cabir went to Nandini's home. As he reached there, he saw Nandini's Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh sitting in a taxi. "Rishuu! Apna Khayal rakhna and don't trouble chacha chachi.." Said Nandini. Cabir was hidding behind a tree and listening to all of this. " Navya ne to usdin kaha tha ke rishabh is not well..he seems to be perfectly fine. Agar Rishabh theek hai or usay kuch nahe hua tha to Aryaman.. wo Nandini ko hospital me kese mila.. I mean why did Nandini even went to the hospital.. There is definitely something nandini is hiding from us.." Said Cabir to himself.
Nandini went inside and started seeing her and Manik's picture together. She felt emotional seeing it and started to cry. "How can..How can emptiness be so heavy.." She asked herself. "I wish..I wish everyting was normal.. I'm tired Manik..I'm tired.." Her eyes turned red and tears started to roll down her face,

** Saari, Kalliyan Murjhagayeen..Rang unkey, Khuaabon me rehgaye.. Saaray, Gharonday ret kay..lehrey ayeen, lehron me behgaye..**

The Next morning, Everyone reached the college early as they had to leave for the Farmhouse. Fab 5, Navya , and Aryaman had already reached but Nandini didn't. Manik was trying to call her, but she wasn't picking up the calls aswell. "What the hell man! Why isn't she picking up the call.." Manik said angrily. "Because it's you. Why will she pick up your call?" Said Cabir in a funny way. Cabir smiled and said "oooh that loook, I'm scared" Mukti , Alya and Dhruv laughed.
Aryaman was observing this and he took Navya aside, "Yeh Manik aur Nandini.. is there anything between them? Like..Manik hamesha Nandini Nandini karta rehta hai.." Navya looked at him, smiled and said , " Han kyunke Manik loves Nandini.." . Aryaman looked surprised, "And Nandini?" He asked. "We don't get everything we love.." Navya replied. As they were talking, Nandini came running "I'm sorry! I'm Late!" She exclaimed. "Where were you?" Asked Manik angrily. Nandini looked at him and said, "Tumse Matlab?" Manik sighed and went away in anger.
Cabir took Nandini aside and asked.." Nandini..is there something you are hiding from us?" Nandini was shocked hearing this. "Something? What? No..Nothing..Why and what will I Hide from you? No..Nothing.. There's Nothing." She said. "Okay Okay.. Calm down. Mae to mazak karaha tha tum itni serious hogai.." Cabir said in a funny way. Nandini looked relieved hearing this. "Oh by the way, how's rishabh now? Kahan hai wo?" Cabir asked. "Rishabh.. Oh..wo .. He's at home.. taking rest." She replied. "Rest?" asked cabir. "Yeah..Doctor asked him to take rest. Bed rest.." Saying this, she left. "Jhoot kyun bolrahi hai yeh. My doubt was right. Nandini Murthy, what's cookin?" He said to himself.
"Comeon students,get in the bus everyone!" Said the principal. Everyone sat in the bus. "Oh, I'm so hungry!" Said Nandini to Navya. "Hungry? Kyun tumhari cachi ne apne hath ka delicious khana nahi khilaya tumhe? Asked aryaman. Nandini laughed and said, "Nahi wo chachii.. " Suddenly she stopped and looked at Aryaman in a state of shock. "Chachi? How do you know about Chachi and her cooking?" She asked him.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें