Chapter 5.

Manik was lost. He was lost somewhere. Dhruv Cabir alya and mukti were trying to talk to him but he was quiet. He was not answering anyone. He was silent. His face was red. His tears were not stopping. "NANDINI!!!" He screamed.
Cabir hugged Manik as he was too depressed.

"Sambhalo khud ko buddy" Said Dhruv. Navya left the room. She was searching for Nandini everywhere.

*Music Room*

"Manik, our performance will start in no time. we have to go to the stage." Said Alya.

"Chalo buddy, We will be late.. performance ke bad hum khud nandini se bat krenge.." Said Dhruv.

"No! No..I cant wait.. I have to find Nandini..I have to.." Manik stood up wiping away his tears and decided to look for Nandini.

"Rukk! Manikkk." Cabir stopped him.

"Lets go for the performance first..we are late!" Saying this Cabir held his hand and they all left for their Performance.

Nandini was still unable to contact Navya and there was too much traffic so she stepped out of the auto and Decided to walk to the college.

"Ai appa please, Stop navya. I cant let Manik break again..no. He shouldn't know.. He shouldn't" Said Nandini to herself.

Nandini was coming to the college whereas on the other hand Fab 5 were heading to the stage for their performance

Fab 5 came to the stage, They all took their positions. Manik's eyes were searching for Nandini. He was unable to see her.

"Wo yahan nahe hai.. Relax, take a deep breath. Performance khatam hotey he hum usay dhundenge. I promise, everything will be fine.." Whispered Cabir.
Manik looked at him, smiled and hugged him. Navya was standing among the audience. The crowd was screaming with excitement , "Fab 5, fab 5!"

*The performance started*

(Manik singing)

Paas aye, Duryaan phirbhi kum na hueen.. Aik adhuri..Si hamari kahani rahii..
Asmaan ko zameen, yeh zaroori nahi..Jaanle..Jaanle.. Ishq sacha wohi, jisko milti nahi..Manzilen.. Manzilen..

(Tears came running down his eyes.
Cabir and Mukti were looking at him)

Rang thhe, noor tha, Jab kareeb tu tha.. Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan ..Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa, Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan..

(Manik closed his eyes..he was thinking about Nandini)

Humaari adhuri kahaani.. Humaari adhuri Kahaani..

*Nandini enters*

Humaari adhoori kahaani.. (Manik opens his eyes and sees Nandini) Humari adhoori...

Manik stopped singing as soon as he saw Nandini. He immediately ran towards her. Cabir, Mukti alya and dhruv were shocked. They were standing there, on the stage in a state of confusion as well as shock. Manik Hugged Nandini and tears came rolling down his face.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें