Chapter 12

James' POV

I realized that I had to do something. Just like how she deactivated Golden Freddy, I have to deactivate Springtrap too. I grabbed her, trying to open the panel, but it made it difficult while she was thrashing around, trying to make me let go. Mangle sucker punches her, making her loose balance. I managed to get the panel open, and I flipped her switch. Springtrap collapses to the ground. She lays there, and then suddenly disappears slowly.

"You saved me Mr. Guard!" Mangle says with a smile. "I-It was nothing, and my name is James, but you can call me that if you want!" I say, smiling. Mangle walks up to me with her cutesy smile, "You're like my hero!" She kisses me on the cheek. My face went red. "U-uuu-ummmm," I said sounding like a goofball. "When will you be back?" she asks. "I'll be back tomorrow morning for payday!" I say winking at her. I wave goodbye to her as I walk away.

-PayDay-

Today is Payday, and I received my bill. YES! This is enough money to buy a car! I turned to the gang of anime girls. Freddy walks up. "Please visit us next time, okay handsome man?" she asks me in a flirty tone. "Oh I sure will~!" I reply, giving all the gals a wink.

The end