Chapter 7

[{( Author's Note: Yes, this is the chapter, with the one and only... MANGLE SENPAI!)}]

James' POV

I headed to my office, and flicked the power switch on. Harold told me that F.G.S.B. (Foregoingsonicboom) will be joining me on the fourth night of my nightshift tomorrow night. I sat in my seat, waiting for the phone to ring. It rang, and I played the voice mail.

"Hello? Hello? Hey! You're doing great! Night three, awesome work!" Harold said, congratulating me, "Most of the people don't usually last this long. I mean, you know..." I knew why people here don't last long. "They usually let the girls do what they want," when he said that part, it made me half disgusted, "Uhh... I'm not implying that they did anything bad, or anything like that." He clears his throat and continues on, saying "Uhh... Not what I meant. Uh, the girls are really something, you know?" "Speaking of the girls, make sure to double check on the Mangle's Cove this time around," he instructs.

I pulled up my security feed, and flicked to the camera that labeled 'Mangle's Cove'. It was the same emerald green curtains I saw before! So that new white fox animetronic is named Mangle. "Although Mangle is pretty shy though," Harold said and gave a slight chuckle. What do you know, I knew she would be shy. He continued on, saying, "Uhhh... Oh! You've probably been wondering what the, spare animetronics are doing in the closet back there!"

Wait. I didn't know this place had spare animetronics. I turned on my camera again, and flicked to a camera that labeled, 'Closets'. Inside the closet, were two animetronics. A bear and a bunny. The bear one looked exactly like Freddy, but she didn't have red rosy cheeks or anything else, instead, she was missing an ear, her fur was a golden yellow, she wore a black top hat and bow tie, C cup breasts, and black panties. The bunny one had greenish yellow fur, half of her right ear was missing, and had on dark green panties. Her hair was long that it went down to her waist. They were both sitting down in a curled up position, with their eyes closed as if they were asleep. And above both of them was an old paper sign, saying 'ANIMATRONICS NOT IN USE! DO NOT TOUCH!' "Don't worry about them!" Harold said, "We used to use them a long time ago. In fact, our female employees would use them as suits! Pretty cool, right?" The spare animetronics were used as suits back then? That sounds interesting! "The spring lock mechanic was a sure far concept those years ago!" he says, "But they're so old now! And they had a few problems too... And uhhh... The smell! Uhh, just leave them where they are. They probably won't move, I'm certian!" Those spare suits had a smell? Plus, I've heard springlock suits were deadly... So that's why they smell. "Uhh... SpringBonnie won't move at least... Uh, I think... Um." he says, clearing his throat again and thinking they might move or not. "Uhh, okay, I'll leave you to it! Speak to ya tomorrow. Goodnight!" The call ends.

-1 AM-
I turned on the cameras again, and flicked to the Mangle's Cove cam. Now I saw her, it was her! Mangle! Her snow white fur, her silky hair, pink snout, chest fur and panties, her frilly bow tie, her hot pink rosy cheeks and bright amber eyes. Mangle was peeking out of the curtains, with a look of curiosity. She was astonishing indeed, but another thing I knew, just like the other girls, she'll kill me death by... yeaaah... I switched to the Pirates Cove cam, Foxy was already out of her cove, looking into the camera. I thought about the spare animetronics in the closet. Could they really move? I think they can, and I was afraid that they could do more worse things to me than the originals.

I decided to Check on the foxes again. Foxy was not there. Without panicking, I calmly closed the door, and wait until Foxy returns to her cove. I decided to check on Mangle. She was out of her cove. She was turned around, looking back at the camera with her left hand behind her head, and her right raised up to her shoulder, making it look like she was trying to claw at something. I even noticed that her panties were slid down a bit. Mangle had a surprised look on her face, as if she been caught doing something. I was speechless, but still, she looks beautiful.

-2:55 AM-
After a couple of seconds, I checked the Pirates Cove. Foxy was back in the cove, meaning I am free to open the left door. As I reached and opened the door, a feminine laugh sounded. Bonnie was at the door. I closed it, hoping she'll go away.

I decided to check the east hallway. Chica was down there. Luckily, she couldn't get there faster. I switched to the Mangle's Cove again. Something was different now. Mangle was turned around, leaning to her right. Her right hand was on her leg, as she had her left over her forehead. She looks less shy now. I smiled and waved, but was still scared. I pulled down the cameras and checked the left door, seeing Bonnie gone finally. I opened it and checked the right. Chica was at the window, with her breasts pressed against the glass. I closed the door. "Get your boobies off my window!" I shouted (Author's Note: Do you know where I got the reference from? HINT: iksRmRi. Try unscrambling his name).

I facepalmed, and checked the cameras like usual. I got curious about the golden animetronics again, and checked the Closet cam. I noticed something different. Golden Freddy's eyes were opened and was looking south at something. Does this mean she's ready to move? I hope not.

-3 AM-
I checked the right door, seeing Chica gone. I sighed and opened the door. I almost forgot about Foxy and Mangle. I checked the Pirates Cove. Foxy was gone. I closed the door and went back to the cameras. I flicked to the west hall cam, seeing her running down the hall, giggling, with her feet making pitter patter noises. I flicked to the Mangle's Cove cam, and now it was different. Mangle's chest and belly was upclose to the camera. Crap! Does that mean she's coming? I have to keep an eye on her, just incase. I opened the left door after Foxy returned.

Mangle's POV
I was very ready to meet Mr. Guard, he must be shy as I am. I saw my sister, Foxy run back to her cove. "Hi sis!" I shouted with a smile. "Yo sis! What's up?" she asks. I blush and say, "Oh, um... I'm just getting ready to meet Mr. Guard!" "Oooh, that's going to be a problem," she says in an unsettled manner. "W-what's wrong?" I asked, feeling scared and rejected. "Everyone wants the dude to themselves," Foxy says, "I don't know why though, maybe it's cause he's hot as hell though. Well, even though you're my little sis, I hope you win Mr. Guard!" "Oh thank you so much Foxy!" I said lighting up and smiling. Foxy nods with a smile and steps in her cove.

"Mr. Guard, here I come!" I thought, and started jogging to his office.

James' POV
The camera went static. Crap! I pulled down the camera and checked the right door. Mangle was there, but she didn't make any sound like the other girls did. In a flash, I closed the door. I felt relived, and felt a bit ashamed at the same time. I checked the other door, and closed it. Bonnie was there. I had to wait for a bit before I can check the cameras again, I had to be careful about the power. After fifty seconds, Bonnie was gone, finally. I opened the door and decided to check the right. Mangle was still there. How long is she gonna stay there? I checked how much power I had. 50 %. I gulped. Suddenly I heard a female voice saying something, that was coming from outside on the right. It was Mangle who was speaking. I couldn't make out what she was saying, but it sounded like she said, "Please let me in! Please! I wanna see you!"

I wish I could let her in, but I had to refuse for my own safety.

-4 AM-
Mangle was gone after five minutes, which drained my power to 38%. I was scared that I'm not gonna make it. The power here drains a bit faster than I expected. I turned on the cameras again, seeing Bonnie and Chica sitting on the dining tables. Then checked the Mangle's Cove. She was out of her cove looking behind herself at the camera like usual. The camera went static for five seconds. When the static cleared, Mangle was nowhere to be seen, and the curtains were closed. She must've went back in. Maybe it was cause that I refused to let her in, she might be upset. I started to feel bad for a second, then returned to work.

Time flys by, checking the doors and lights, and keeping the girls from coming in. I checked the time. 5:45 AM, I can make it. But when I checked the power. 23%, OH HELL! I had an idea to make the power last some more. I thought that I can only check the Pirates Cove for a second, and check the doors. After 13 and a half minutes of doing that, the lights went out. Everything went dark. I stood there, frozen. Hoping that nothing gets me. Then, the 6 AM bell chimed. I sighed in relief, and grabbed my stuff.