Chapter 11

James' POV

This is it... This is the final night. Maybe I could try to avenge Harold's death. But what would be the real cost?

Me and F.G.S.B. entered the convention, and we were fully prepared. "I'm gonna scout out the place, you'll go check the cameras, okay?" F.G.S.B. told me, "And try to relax too." We both split up and got to work. I entered my office, and anxiously sat down on my chair. I was thinking that there will be no more calls anymore, and that's when the phone rang. I stared blankly at the ringing phone, and slowly picked it up with my hand, quivering in fear. When I answered, there was a female voice on the other end speaking in a horny tone.

And she said this... "Ooh~. Hi honey. I know you're such a big boy.. Are you ready for your present?... I thought you'd like a little treat~." The sound of an evil laugh of a female was heard, and the call ended.

I was very unaware what will happen soon, but it didn't matter, I have to complete this last night.

-1 AM-
I cautiously flicked through the security feed. Bonnie and Chica are nowhere to be seen. I also have to make sure I don't stay on the cameras for too long, otherwise that Golden Freddy animatronic will appear in my office like last time. And I was so sure Springtrap will move this time. Bonnie and Chica were both in the dining room, glaring at the cameras with their seductive smiles. I checked Pirates Cove, seeing Foxy peering out of her purple curtains.

I pulled down the cameras to check the lights to make sure Mangle isn't here. I turned the cameras back on. I flicked to the closet camera, seeing Springtrap gone. I panicked about where she had gone. When I checked the Parts and Service, there she was. The golden bunny girl was up-close to the camera, smiling, and waving with no motion shown, just like Bonnie in the east hall corner.

Speaking of Bonnie, I pulled down the cameras and checked the lights. No one was at the doors. I flicked to the Pirates Cove cam once again, seeing Foxy gone. I turned off the cameras and closed the door. Then I went back to the usual. I have checked a new room that has been added, the vents! And Springtrap was in the vent as well, with her breasts pressed against the floor of the vent. I pulled down the camera in a flash, and sealed the vents.

-2 AM-
This can't be good, it might drain my power! How long will she stay at that air vent?

Trying to prevent myself from panicking, I opened the left door again after Foxy returned to her original place.

F.G.S.B.'s POV
I walked around the main stage area, checking if the animatronic girls are not trying to creep up behind me and do "things" to me. After two minutes of walking around, something caught my eye. I think I saw Foxy running back into her Pirate Cove. I got a bit curious and went to investigate. I stood in front of the curtains, ready to open them, until suddenly Foxy popped out! "Ahoy laddie!" she says surprising me. I fell back. "F-Foxy?" I said confused. "Yep! That's me matey!" she says with a smile, "Want to visit me aye?"

"W-well, I was going to check on you," I said trying to get up. "I see," the crimson fox girl replied, "Ey! Wanna hang out in me cove for a while, I promise not to harm ye. Please?" I paused, not knowing what to say, but instead, I just said, "Eh, why not?" Foxy's ears perked up as she smiles, and she pulls me into her cove.

-2 HOURS LATER-
"Woah..." I said, not know what else to say. "Tis been the best night of me life with ya laddie!" Foxy purred to me. "Foxy, at 5 AM, we have to put our clothes back on, okay?" I told her. "Oh yes," she replies.

James' POV
It is 4 AM now, and the power is at 47%. Right now, I'm hoping to god I make it through the night in time. I checked the right door, seeing Mangle there, and I closed it. I knew she will be there for a while, but I'm sure I'll have enough power to spare. Then I checked the left, seeing Bonnie there. I closed the door. There are two girls at my office now! What do I do? There gonna drain my power! "Now don't panic James!"  I said in my thoughts. I checked the cameras just to make sure Springtrap isn't in the air vent.

After a few minutes, Bonnie returned to her original spot, with Mangle remaining at the right doorway of my office. I checked the Pirates Cove, seeing Foxy gone. "Shit!!!" I yelled and closed the left door.

-5 AM-
My power was drained at 17%, I'm sure that I'll die soon. Mangle's still at the door, and Springtrap's in the air vent. Finally, Mangle was gone, and I opened the right door. Where is F.G.S.B.? Is he gone? He's probably still looking around. After a few minutes, the place went dark. I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. And my breathing got intense. I sat silent for thirty seconds, until I heard a familiar female laugh. I looked to my left, and saw Freddy at the doorway, with her face flickering in the dark.

The light of her face stopped flickering, and everything was dead quiet. I clenched and waited for what she'll do to me. And then...

The 6 AM bell chimed, it was over! I'M FREE! Before I was about to get up, Golden Freddy and Springtrap appeared in front of me in the blink of an eye. "Going somewhere?" Golden Freddy said. In a mere of seconds, both of the girls pinned me to the wall. "Get ready for some fun, hon!" Springtrap purred. "NOOOO!" screamed a familiar white and pink fox girl, running in and tackling Golden Freddy from behind. It was Mangle! And she's trying to save me?! "Get off of me, bitch!" the golden bear girl screamed. She froze, and collapsed to the ground. What I saw on her back was a small opened panel, with a deactivation switch in it. "No! Sister!" Springtrap yelled, and cocked her head to Mangle, "Oh you're gonna regret that you little whore!" Mangle prepares to fight against the long haired bunny girl. Without knowing, she RKOs the poor fox girl to the ground. "No! I screamed."

-To Be Continued-