Chapter 5

(Author's Note: This will be the chapter with the animetronics' POVs! and I give credit to Foregoingsonicboom for coming up with this amazing idea!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anime Toy Freddy's POV
After the guard left with his friend, I sighed, hoping I'll get another chance to get him and make him mine. I want him to be mine. Me and the others would always fight over who will have the guard to themselves after closing time. I mean, come on! There are many guys in this convention for my friends to have.

My thoughts were broken by seeing Bonnie and Chica running back to the show stage. "Ugh, we almost had him!" Bonnie huffed, trying to catch her breath as she brushed her blue hair out of her eyes. "Next time, he'll be mine," Chica said out loud. "Um, no you won't, he's mine!" the blue bunny shouted. "Girls! Girls, this is not important right now, alright?" I said, stopping them before they start arguing, "The convention opens in five minutes, so everyone should get dressed right now, and we'll deal with this after closing time."

I was in my dressing room, putting on my tuxedo t-shirt, my black jeans, my bobby socks and dress shoes. Us animetronics are supposed to dress properly during the day. Plus, it's surprising that we didn't need any bras, because we don't have anything showing. I walked out of my dressing room, fully dressed and prepared, same thing with Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Bonnie wore a red and white plaid polo shirt, which matched her red rosy cheeks, and she had on some plain blue jeans and sneakers. Chica wore a hot pink crop top that has bright yellow text in bubbly letters, saying 'Let's Party!' on it, along with pink shorts and pink rhinestone studded sandals. Foxy wore a brownish tan sleeveless crop top, which had a skull and crossbones symbol on it, along with matching brownish tan shorts.

"Alright girls, let's get ready!" I announced. Foxy ran to the Pirates Cove, as me, Bonnie, and Chica get to our spots on the show stage, and prepared for showtime.

???'s POV
I brushed my snow white hair, and slowly walked over to my emerald green, star covered curtains. I peeked out of them, seeing Freddy and the girls on stage. I heard their conversation about getting the guard four minutes ago. They seem to really want the guard, but I want him more. Plus, I'm still a little too shy, but very curious.

"I better get dressed into the sexiest outfit I could find," I muttered to myself. I put on a light pink sleeveless crop top, my matching short skirt, and hot pink high heels. I straightened my pink frilly bow tie and looked into the mirror, seeing my bright amber eyes and hot pink rosy cheeks. Now I'm ready for showtime as well. And I will be ready to meet Mr. Guard for the first time at night.