Chapter 3

I drove on the interstate, it was already 7 AM.

How is there so much traffic? After a few minutes, the traffic finally cleared, allowing me to drive smoothly. I had finally arrived at the house and parked Marco's car in the garage.

I got out of the car and got the keys in my hand. I knock on the door. As I waited, the door opened, revealing Harold. "James! You made it out alive!" he said with joy. "Yeah, even though it wasn't so bad, but it was one hell of a nightmare," I replied with a chuckle. "Come on in, and tell us how your nightshift was, and we'll go out to Kagoshima Sushi & Bar to celebrate," Harold said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house.

I sat down at the table, feeling a little bit tired. Harold gave me and Marco some pomegranate juice to drink. He sat down between me and him.

"So James, what was it like on your first night?" he questioned me.

"Well the office was neat and organized, and the animatronics here, do look nice, but I'm not sure if they are appropriate for the children."

"Oh, children aren't allowed at Freddy's Anime Convention, only teenagers and adults are, since this convention has, adult like content," Harold told me then chuckled.

"Well that's a relief, I don't want any children to get scarred for life."

"You remember I gave you that call that night to help you get started right?" Harold reminded me. "Yeah! I got your call, it helped out quite a lot by the way," I said to him back with a smile, "And after I got your call, the girls were sitting around in flirty like positions, making me feel... uneasy." Harold smiled and said, "Oh don't worry about that, they always act like that, sometimes." "Yeah those animatronic babes must be looking for a man to make love to," Marco said with a grin and slight laugh. We both gave him a slightly disgusted look for a few seconds, and suddenly bursted out laughing at the joke he made.

We got back to the conversation.

I decided to go first, "Yeah, I thought things were a little bit normal, but then, when I got to the backstage room, I just saw Bonnie on her knees, showing her behind at the camera. Like, I couldn't stand that, it made my face turn red as a tomato!"

Marco bursted out laughing and Harold scratched his head saying, "Yeaaaaah, sometimes they can act like that as well."

"I don't know what kind of person would make the animatronics act like that," I said twiddling my thumbs as I heard Marco finally getting the chance to stop laughing. "The robots are supposed to act like that, but don't worry, you'll be fine, I promise, as long as they don't get in your office you'll be safe," he said to me.

I asked him, "Um, they won't do that, 'thing' to anybody, will they?"

"Oh no they won't, you see the mechanics haven't installed the equipment for them to do 'it' to you yet, which is a good thing for us though," he said with a slight laugh. I sighed in relief and continued on.

I drank some of my pomegranate juice and got back to telling them what I have seen, "Also, about Chica, well, when I saw her at the window, she had her breasts pressed against the glass, like why the hell did that just happen? It's just the same as Bonnie showing her, well, you know, at me."

Harold looked to his side saying, "Yeaaaah, sometimes they like to do that."

I tried to think of something I wanted to ask him.

"Oh, Harold," I said to him as he looked back at me, "About those purple and green curtians, what's behind them?"

"Just more animatronics, they sorta have the same behavior as the other girls, but they can move, well, a lot more quicker," he explained, "I'll tell you more about them when you come back to the convention for your second nightshift."

"Yeah I think that's all I have to say," I said to him. "Alright," he replied.

"Hey guys, what time should we go to Kagoshima's," Marco asked.

"Well since its 3 o'clock, how about we go at 6:30?" Harold suggested. "Sounds great," I said, and Marco nodded.

I got out my phone and set the time of when we'll be going.

~TIME SKIP~

After getting home from Kagoshima's, we decided to stop at the store to buy me some coffee for my nightshift. As I got to aisle 13, I found some six packs of coffe and put three of them in the basket. "Can we go now, I'm tired as hell," Marco complained, feeling drunk from drinking ten cups of beer. "In a little bit Marco, now quit whining," I replied. As I paid for the coffees, we got back in the car and drove home.

As we all got home, I sat down the table, Marco went upstairs to take a nap, and Harold grabbed his jacket and said, "I'll call you once you get to the convention, alright?" "Okay, thanks," I replied. Harold grabbed his own car keys to drive his own car and went out, as I waited to get ready at 11:30 PM.