Chapter 2

9 PM, I was in my room, packing my bag for the job. Then I went downstairs and got all three of my six pack coffees and put them in my bag.

I put my bag on the rack for the nightshift, and went to sit down and watch TV while drinking coffee.

After two hours and fifty minutes, the time was 11:50 PM. I got up and went into my room to put on my uniform. After that I went downstairs, grabbed my bag, and went outside. I got to the garage that was next to our house. Since I hadn't got my car yet, I had to use Marco's car. I got out my phone and texted him if I can borrow his car.

Me: "Hey, Marco."

Marco: "Why the hell are you texting me in the middle of the night?!"

Me: "Listen dude, I need to borrow your car so I can drive to the Anime Convention to start my nightshift."

Marco: "Ugh, fine, my keys are on the coatrack. And don't do anything stupid alright?"

Me: "I won't. Thanks :)"

I went back inside and got his keys and went back out. I got in and started it up. Few minutes of driving later, I got to the interstate, then I decided to see what's good on the radio. The radio turned on Somebody That I used to Know by Gotye. I softly sang along to the song as I drove.

After five minutes of driving, I finally made it to the convention on time. I grab my bag and got out of the car. I open the door and looked around the convention, it looked similar to a family pizzeria somehow. I walked past a stage as my eyes caught three characters, standing idle with blank faces.

They were animatronic anime animal girls. One was a blue bunny with short hair with the same color as her fur, red rosy cheeks, red bow tie, C cup breasts, and red panties. The one in the middle, I don't know what she's supposed to be, but the company said that she's supposed to be a chicken. She was yellow, with short hair, pink rosy cheeks, huge D cup breasts, and pink panties. And the third one, was the same bear girl I saw on the newspaper, her brown fur, her hair went halfway down to her shoulders, a top hat, red rosy cheeks, C cup breasts, and a black bow tie.

I don't know what kind of person would make a convention with furry girls with big boobs and what not. I saw the main hallway that lead to my office. I took the right doorway of the hall. I looked curiously at the posters on the walls as I walked down the halls. I walked into my office and sat down. I looked around the neatly designed, air conditioned room. There are three monitors on the desk, one showing a blonde anime girl in a bikini, and the two other monitors showing some anthro furry cat girls in bikinis.

I looked at the posters on the walls. One poster on the wall had the three animatronic girls, with the names Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, and above their heads was some big text reading 'Fun Time!' And my eye caught a poster showing the rules of the convention saying:

RULES:
- Respect the animatronics
- Keep the place clean
- Don't touch Freddy's chest

Why the hell would I touch the chest of a robotic furry girl? I heard the phone rang, and tried looking for it. I found it laying on my left and picked it up. To my surprise, it was Harold, I didn't know he worked here too. "Hey, hey!" Harold said cheerfully. "Sup man?" I replied back with a smile. "Congratulations on the new night watch job, I actually worked at that place before you, crazy huh?" Harold said. "And this place might last in a matter of days in fact ," which was what I thought he said due to the poor quality of the speaker.

"Days?" I questioned. "Anyways, I wanna record this message to help you get set on your first night," he said to me. "Alright what do I need to do?" I said rolling my eyes. "I know it can get quite overwhelming now, but you'll be fine!" Harold said to me in a happy tone. I laughed nervously when I heard him say that.