Chapter 10

(This chapter will probably be short. :P)

James' POV

It was 5:30 PM. Marco, F.G.S.B. and I were at Harold's funeral at the local cemetery. I clenched my fists, trying to hold back my tears, as I look around seeing Harold's family relatives, suffering from grief.

"I'm very sorry, brother," Marco said. I sighed and said, "I-I'm fine..." H-how did he die? How could this happen? Wait! It has to do with one of the girls at the anime convention. I believe that it could've been the spare suits in the closet... Could it?

Anime Golden Freddy's POV

I sat very still, as I heard Freddy and her little friends preform outside. I thought about how the moment that me and my sister had days ago was marvelous. We stumbled upon this guy named "Harold", and we both thought he looked fine. What we did was I furiously made out with him as my sister, SpringBonnie, or which I like to call, "Springtrap", hugged him real tight. Both of our breasts were up close to his face, we even undid his pants. It was such fun, but we want more.

I looked up at Springtrap, and said, "Hey, sister. I've got a new plan how we can get the night guard." Her ears perked up and she says, "Oh? What could it be?" "We'll make sure the other girls don't get him, by putting them under our control," I said, "We'll do it by putting them in slave mode." "Ohh~. I love your thinking, sister," Springtrap says, smiling devilishly. We both laughed quietly, as we get ready to prepare for our plan.

Anime Toy Freddy's POV

After the curtains closed, me, Bonnie, and Chica huddled together for a private conversation. "Girls, tonight is the last night," I whispered, "If one of us doesn't win Mr. Guard, we're too late!" "Yeah! We gotta think of something, fast!" Bonnie says. "We gotta move quicker, be more difficult for him to stop," Chica said. "Good thinking, Chica!" I whisper to her, "I also have a plan!"

"What's the plan?" both of the girls asked me. "I will leave him a little message tonight," I say with a smirk.