Chapter 4

I packed up my things and made my way to Marco's car and started up. Before I drove, I decided to find what's good on the radio, after finding a good song, I started driving. I arrived on time at 11: 58 PM. I hurried my way into the convention and into the office.

I sat down in the chair, and had to wait two minutes for another voice mail from Harold. After two minutes of waiting as I stared at the pictures of the furry cat girls that were on the monitors, the phone finally rang. I played the voice mail. "Hey! If you're hearing this, and you've made it to day two, well done! I guess the girls persuaded you to come back, huh?" He said and chuckled, "I'm kidding, but there is something about them I always like."

I laughed nervously after Harold made that joke. "Uhhh... Anyway, it's interesting cause Freddy herself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard she likes the dark," he told me, "So run out of power if you wanna see her again. Again, just kidding."

I scratched my head nervously when he made another joke like that. Harold continued on, "What I really wanted to say, is that you should check both pirate coves from time to time." I turned on the cameras, flicking through the security feed, until I found the same star covered purple curtains from the other night, as well as the green one.

"The characters don't appear often, especially the one on the right," he told me, and laughed slightly, "It's a shame really, she was always my favorite." I raised an eyebrow, wondering who he was referring to. I think that there are more animetronics behind those curtains. "Maybe she'll become more active during the week. The animatronics 'do' tend to become active, as the week progresses. But anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control. Uhh I'll speak to you tomorrow alright? See ya!" Then the call ends.

I take a deep breath, and cautiously check the cameras. The tablet showed the show stage camera, with Chica off stage. I flicked to the dining area, seeing her on the table with the same laying on chest and belly pose I've saw on the first night. I put down the camera to check the doors. I turned on the left door's light, seeing Bonnie there, letting out a seductive laugh. I closed the door before she can step foot into my office. How did she get there so quick? I turned on the light again to see if she's gone, but she's still there, looking at me through the window. She gave me a smile and said, "Open the door sweetie~!" She just spoke to ME! Even her voice is sexy. I shook my head back and forth, and told myself not to get a boner. (Authors note:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

-1 AM-
I got my tablet again flicking through the security feed like usual. I got curious about the purple curtains again. I flicked to the camera that labeled 'Pirates Cove', seeing a new animetronic. She was a fox, who had crimson fur, stunning amber eyes, hair that went all the way down to her shoulders, C cup breasts, brownish tan panties, and a hook hand. She was looking at the camera with curiosity. I'm not gonna lie, because I think she's beautiful. I also thought that she was the one that Harold referred as one of his favorites. The managers said that her name was Foxy the Pirate, "Seems like a fitting name, since she's a pirate after all," I thought.

I took down the tablet to check the doors. I was relieved to see Bonnie gone. Wait... CHICA! I quickly turned on the cameras to find where she was, but she was still standing in the East Hall Corner, she will appear at my window soon. I decided to check the time. It was 2:38 AM. I decided to check the Pirates Cove again. Foxy was out of her cove, standing next to it on the left. She was leaning forward, smiling at the camera with her hands behind her back. I got a feeling that she might take off running to my office. I checked the East Hall Corner again, seeing Chica gone. "Crap!" I shouted and immediately pulled down the tablet. I checked the right door, seeing her at the window, with her breasts pressed against the glass just like from last night. I closed the door. I almost forgot about the power, so I checked how much I have left. It was at 55%, which made me worry more, but I have to believe that I will make it.

-4 AM-
I flicked through the cameras, trying to see if anything had happened yet, so I decided to check the show stage camera. Freddy was still there, standing idle, and with a blank stare on her face. It's weird how the company gave her a guy's name somehow. Then, something happened that hit me like a brick. Freddy looked at the camera, gave me a seductive smile, along with a sexy laugh. Just like Bonnie, she spoke to me as well, she said, "I'm coming for ya, honey bunny~!"

I flicked to another camera quick as possible, taking me to the Pirates Cove cam. My eyes widened, to see Foxy gone, and the sign was even changed, which now says, 'IT'S HER!' I checked the West hall cam, seeing her running down the hall, giggling as her feet made pitter patter sounds. I forcefully took down the camera and slammed the door shut. I tried to catch my breath, and waited a few seconds until she left. I knew she would take off running to the office! Even though she was starting to be my favorite just like how Harold said she was his favorite, I already know she would suffocate me just like the others.

I checked the cameras again, seeing the curtains closed, and the sign was back to the original text like it was before. So that meant Foxy returned to her cove. I opened the door and decided to check the power. It was at 30%, so I had to hurry and check the time. The clock showed 5:50. I got ten minutes left. I stared at the camera, seeing Foxy peeking her head out of the curtains like she was before. Then I flicked to the West Hall cam, seeing Bonnie waving at me without any movement. Finally, the 6 AM bells chimed, so I grabbed my stuff and was ready to go.

As I walked into the main party room, I saw the purple curtains again, and on the other side was the green curtains I saw before. I was really curious about what else is there. So I quietly approached them, and slowly drawer them opened to see what's inside. "James! There you are!" a familiar voice called out to me. I let go of the curtains and turned around, doing my best to act like I wasn't doing anything. Harold was standing there, with a smirk on his face, "So you've made it through the second night, awesome work! And it appears you're trying to get a look at one of the girls, huh?" "I was not!!" I yelled, as I felt my face turn red. He chuckled as he saw my red face, "Don't be joking with me, I saw you!" "Look, I was just curious about the other animetronic there," I told him. "You can get a glimpse of her when you come back for your third nightshift, alright?" he replied. I nodded, and we both walked out of the convention.

I have to prepare myself for the third night, because I know things aren't going to be pretty.